•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

DH and I bought CC in 2018 without ever seeing the property. We've had 2 great family trips "home" (both in a 3 br. villa), as well as many other resorts since adding on at RIV and VGF. But this Friday we will be experiencing our very first Christmas at Wilderness Lodge! I feel like a kid waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve!
We will be following you the next Monday for our first WL Christmas visit.

Hey I am planning out my points.. what is the likelihood of cabins being availability at the 7 month mark early Jan during marathon weekend? I wanted to go all out for my first Doopy and for my 40th. I am AKL owner so I would book 2 bed so I for sure have something for me and family but would loove to be in the cabins....

I love these owners and lovers groups-really makes it feel like a community! Anyway we’re almost finished closing on our first CCV resale contract! We have yet to stay here but we’ve toured the rooms and visited the grounds a few times and the vibes are truly amazing- we fell in love pretty much immediately!

MerlinandtheMouse*December 2023*August

I love these owners and lovers groups-really makes it feel like a community! Anyway we’re almost finished closing on our first CCV resale contract! We have yet to stay here but we’ve toured the rooms and visited the grounds a few times and the vibes are truly amazing- we fell in love pretty much immediately!

Welcome and congratulations.pooh:

:welcome:and Congrats! I’ll add you to Page 1!

Welcome home. We now own 175 here, site unseen. Can’t wait to see if we can get in for next Christmas. Only another month to go before that 11 month window opens up 🙏
Site unseen 😱 haha we’ve seen it but haven’t stayed. And same, going to try to book for early December next year! We took a tour a couple weeks ago while it’s all decorated and loved it so much we can’t wait to stay.

I want to book an earlier trip but I’m trying to be patient and not use our points so we can have a longer stay next year. We have 125 and I already regret not getting more haha but I’m keeping my eye open for another 50-75pts. I hope we close and get our points in soon- cutting it a bit close for an early December trip 🫣

In light of refurb announcement schedule, what do we think the 2025 soft goods refurb will include?!
Usually just a room refresh, paint floors tiles ect... have only heard of one other that included a 5th sleeper (still hoping for one in the one bedroom some day).

Usually just a room refresh, paint floors tiles ect... have only heard of one other that included a 5th sleeper (still hoping for one in the one bedroom some day).
I wonder, given all the discussions over at BWV about the removal of the table and chairs, if the choice to add a 5th pull down or chair sleeper here OR keep the current little table and chairs, what would people choose?

I would choose an extra bed, for sure. The table and chairs is nice but the bed is ultimately so much more useful for us.

The table and chairs is nice but the bed is ultimately so much more useful for us
Especially in the one bedroom where you pay twice the points but don’t increase head count? I get it these are converted hotel rooms but I feel they could have found a way to layout the 1BR to give that 5th sleeper. But hopefully the soft refurb brings us one 🤞

I wonder, given all the discussions over at BWV about the removal of the table and chairs, if the choice to add a 5th pull down or chair sleeper here OR keep the current little table and chairs, what would people choose?

I would choose an extra bed, for sure. The table and chairs is nice but the bed is ultimately so much more useful for us.
Absolutely we'd love the extra bed. I'd also just take swapping out sofa bed for Murphy bed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter