“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got wind of a rumor that a nighttime parade may be coming to Epcot. As much as that excites me, it will most certainly screw up that area around the lagoon. Also, don't know if this will be part of the new Illuminations show or a standalone. Hopefully the latter. Also, don't know if anything like this would affect any dessert party plans going forward.

Last edited:
Just got wind of a rumor that a nighttime parade may be coming to Epcot. As much as that excites me, it will most certainly screw up that area around the lagoon. Also, don't know if this will be part of the new Illuminations show or a standalone. Hopefully the latter. Also, don't know if anything like this would affect any dessert party plans.
While this would be a presumably neat experience, I saw this too, and I agree that we need more information from multiple sources that all correspond accordingly in order to really see this as a valid rumor. Brandon said this himself and said he's skeptical (although he still went ahead and presented it anyway, so he simply ends up defeating his own position, but I digress). There needs to be much more smoke in my opinion for the fire to be truly near.

While this would be a presumably neat experience, I saw this too, and I agree that we need more information from multiple sources that all correspond accordingly in order to really see this as a valid rumor. Brandon said this himself and said he's skeptical (although he still went ahead and presented it anyway, so he simply ends up defeating his own position, but I digress). There needs to be much more smoke in my opinion for the fire to be truly near.

I agree! If there is any truth to this I would think it would somehow have something to do with the new Illuminations show. I also remember the days of Tapestry of Nations and the issues Disney had with that parade.

I could be wrong, but I -think- they added more dates in August. I keep looking for September but when I looked just now, it seems there are more August dates than before. Not sure if that means anything though...

I could be wrong, but I -think- they added more dates in August. I keep looking for September but when I looked just now, it seems there are more August dates than before. Not sure if that means anything though...
I took a screenshot of August dates on March 23 and the dates showing right now are the same, for what that's worth...(Yes, I've been stalking this party a while, LOL).

LOL, Don't know about you, but I've been staring at those calendars so much they are starting to blur. I will probably scream when the fall months start showing blue dates! :) I was stalking them to try to figure out what days to try for Epcot that MIGHT be party days.
Lol yup. Both of our September Epcot dates have had parties most of the corresponding August days, so we are hoping one of them will have a party! Tomorrow is day 60, so I’ll have to book a FEA fastpass anyway since we don’t have dates for September yet.

would they ever offer this party on a Tuesday in October. It seems Tuesday are always blocked out?

I’m wondering the same thing about Saturdays in December. It seems like some months they have them in Saturday’s but not every month.

Both of our September Epcot dates have had parties most of the corresponding August days, so we are hoping one of them will have a party!
I’m wondering the same thing about Saturdays in December. It seems like some months they have them in Saturday’s but not every month.
The factors which dictate what days the FEA party takes place vary from month to month so days may or may not repeat month to month.

Just popped on to check to see if any dates opened up. Either the computer system is going wacky (which wouldn't be a surprise) or they have cancelled any frozen illuminations dessert parties -- no dates are highlighted for July or August? Could they have cancelled any future dates because it is noted to be with illuminations? Could this be that they are transitioning to a new party? so if anyone booked the illuminations party they are now going to call it something else? Maybe just a computer thing but who knows with disney IT

Edit -- Must be an IT thing -- I just checked the HEA it is show no dates as well -- gotta love disney IT

Well... strange things often happen with Disney on Fridays. Any by strange things, I mean park hour updates, new event/ADR times added, etc.

Or strange IT stuff happens every day... so who knows!?!! :-)

Just popped on to check to see if any dates opened up. Either the computer system is going wacky (which wouldn't be a surprise) or they have cancelled any frozen illuminations dessert parties -- no dates are highlighted for July or August? Could they have cancelled any future dates because it is noted to be with illuminations? Could this be that they are transitioning to a new party? so if anyone booked the illuminations party they are now going to call it something else? Maybe just a computer thing but who knows with disney IT

Edit -- Must be an IT thing -- I just checked the HEA it is show no dates as well -- gotta love disney IT

When I check diningnoptions and filter for Epcot, the FEA party is just gone...??

33DBD779-F792-461F-B6D8-7254BC91B55F.png

Someone last week said that a CM told them they expected the dates to open today. I wonder if calling would make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter