‘Fantasmic!’ Returning to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in November 2022

Aghh your killing me Disney… when in November! we’ll be there the 13-19 and it’s my favorite show.. fingers crossed

We've been counting on a Oct or Nov opening for our early Dec trip. Makes sense to me they would wait until after the time change in early November but to ensure it would be up and running by the Thanksgiving Holiday

Very excited as I will be there in December!
Totally going to shoot for a dining package as I don’t want to wait in lines and I will be with someone who is scooterbound.

Is it ok to ask here which restaurants historically had dining packages?

I'm excited that this means less people at the projections show! I saw Fantasmic once and that was enough for me. :confused3

Was hoping for it to be open for our October trip. Guess we will see it next year.

Great to hear that this show is returning - same comments about how to "reserve" a seat without standing in line/waiting 90 minutes after sitting. So hard to plan a day anymore with all that is involved!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest