ºoº I am just so "Wonder"...fully excited, that I just had to share these designs.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
I am just so excited.

I just can't believe how beautiful these Disney Wonder Stateroom Door Signs are.

You made wonderful designs, triplefigs.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, triplefigs.

Do you think that I might win the Mousefest Stateroom Door Sign Contest with these absolutely beautiful Door Signs?

I am going to put the wreath over the stateroom door number and the rest of them around the door.

I have some of the authors book covers to put on the door, too, along with some of the web site logos.

And I will add some more pictures of the cruise each day.

And, of course, some Home Depot Paint Swatch Mickey heads to write names and such.

I am just so "Wonder"...fully happy.

Thank you, Denise.

I just had to share.

Sincerely, Ray :)

MickeyChristmasWreathRay.jpg

Mousefest.jpg

DisneyWonderRay.jpg

DCLtree3DRay.jpg

Wow, those are great! They're going to look "Wonder"ful on your door! :cool1:

Ray!! I am so happy to see you!! :hug:
Those are wonderful, very festive!! You will have the best looking door on the ship!! :)

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest