°O° Disney Fans/Singles Photo Thread °O°

its weird to be posting in this forum as i technically have not been single in over 9 years. oh well, life goes on right? this girl is 26, lives in michigan but am thinking about applying to work for disney in a couple years. i'm also a photographer. :D and here are some photos to share. (sorry they are not disney, i don't think i have any of those anymore as i am usually the one behind the camera!)

recently at my best friend's wedding
joanawed.jpg

besties in the mirror!
5734_580736397927_48600938_33911757.jpg

ONE FROM DISNEY. but to be fair, this is years ago when i was still in college. with my niece waiting for dinner at the poly.
n48600938_33313068_1130.jpg

Those are great pics. You should put up a few more.

Aw thanks... I don't really have any other disney pics though... I slipped in some from other trips but.. haven't done that in a while either LOL! I don't want to just put random "me" pics up unless I"m DOING something in them.

Where are yours continuum??

Edited... ok I found these 2. One of my niece and I (I blocked her out.. you don't need to see her LOL she's just a baby) on the 4th and one from just last week at our rescue's fundraiser. Unfortunately I'm NOT the stunning blonde on the left. I'm the one who had dirty martini after pretty much not drinking for several months and a long night.. therefore no more makeup LOL!

But hey.. our martini station had glow cubes... :)

00.jpg

meandk.jpg

Aw thanks... I don't really have any other disney pics though... I slipped in some from other trips but.. haven't done that in a while either LOL! I don't want to just put random "me" pics up unless I"m DOING something in them.

Where are yours continuum??

Edited... ok I found these 2. One of my niece and I (I blocked her out.. you don't need to see her LOL she's just a baby) on the 4th and one from just last week at our rescue's fundraiser. Unfortunately I'm NOT the stunning blonde on the left. I'm the one who had dirty martini after pretty much not drinking for several months and a long night.. therefore no more makeup LOL!

But hey.. our martini station had glow cubes... :)

Thanks for sharing more. Since you asked, here's mine but I'm afraid I don't have anymore really. I hate having my picture taken but I would imagine when I get back from my fall trip to Disney World, I'll have more.

Don't sell yourself short, you look great and surpass the blonde in the pic.:thumbsup2

Me.jpg

Thanks for sharing more. Since you asked, here's mine but I'm afraid I don't have anymore really. I hate having my picture taken but I would imagine when I get back from my fall trip to Disney World, I'll have more.

Don't sell yourself short, you look great and surpass the blonde in the pic.:thumbsup2

Me.jpg

Aw thanks. You should take more pics. Very cute! :thumbsup2

Hey I'm going to NC in less than 2 weeks. It's been saying the weather has been very rainy. Is that accurate or more like florida forecasts where they HAVE to say rain every day?

Aw thanks. You should take more pics. Very cute! :thumbsup2

Hey I'm going to NC in less than 2 weeks. It's been saying the weather has been very rainy. Is that accurate or more like florida forecasts where they HAVE to say rain every day?

You never really know for sure down here. It can rain for a week then nothing for a month. Some days they'll say 70% chance of rain and there's not a drop. How often do you come down this way? I haven't been to Carolina Beach in years but it's not terribly far from where my family's house is.

You never really know for sure down here. It can rain for a week then nothing for a month. Some days they'll say 70% chance of rain and there's not a drop. How often do you come down this way? I haven't been to Carolina Beach in years but it's not terribly far from where my family's house is.

first time :cool1:

I haven't posted any pics here so here goes:
Me & Matterhorn on our way to see our little pot of gold last month. Matty is on the left, me on the right
IMG_0664.jpg

Self portrait time!
IMG_0693-1.jpg

Matty & NurseDarcy during Vegas trip last month
IMG_0965-1.jpg

Sands, me & Matty Tucson/Vegas trip
P1030167-1.jpg

Thats about it for now. Should have more pics actually from Disney World in 61 short short days! :banana::banana:

Don't forget the Inn, its a very nice place to stay. I've spent two long-weekends there and its great. I love taking the different tours of the house, I've done the rooftop and behind the scenes tours.

Oh my gosh! I just learned about Biltmore last fall and decided to do a birthday trip there (along with staying at the Inn) last December...combined with WDW! It turned out to be the best trip; 5 days at Disney and 3 days at Biltmore. I did the Estate Escape Package so I got the Behind the Scenes tour too. I have to say that the Inn has the BEST breakfast buffet I've ever had:)

Topic? Oh, I don't have enough posts to add a picture :(

Met a couple of ladies on this trip!!!

6450_256096980439_562655439_8405474_4249778_n.jpg

Good photo Joe of you and carrieanne and mel. I know I haven't seen them in awhile but is that mel on the left :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao: OR is that actually Sha and kate??

DISclaimer - Ladies as you know there is no harm intended in the past, current or future comments that I make

Oh my gosh! I just learned about Biltmore last fall and decided to do a birthday trip there (along with staying at the Inn) last December...combined with WDW! It turned out to be the best trip; 5 days at Disney and 3 days at Biltmore. I did the Estate Escape Package so I got the Behind the Scenes tour too. I have to say that the Inn has the BEST breakfast buffet I've ever had:)

Topic? Oh, I don't have enough posts to add a picture :(

I have to agree, the breakfast at the Inn hasn't been beat yet in my book. I think its so peaceful there, quiet and it seems like a whole other world. I'll have to get back there soon. I can only imagine a combined trip with Biltmore AND Disney, wow!!! Now you have me looking for my pics.

Haven't posted a pic in forever so here goes. . .

Matterhorn and I getting ready to enjoy dinner at Jiko with my son, his friend and a couple of Dissers. . .

068-1.jpg

The best vacation ever. We spent a lot of time just enjoying Animal Kingdom Lodge, though we did go to a park every day. The lodge was just worth enjoying and staying at. . .

Good photo Joe of you and carrieanne and mel. I know I haven't seen them in awhile but is that mel on the left :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao: OR is that actually Sha and kate??

DISclaimer - Ladies as you know there is no harm intended in the past, current or future comments that I make

STEVE!!!!!!!!! Bad boy!!!

Ok figured I would post a pic from our most recent trip, while Bob and I aren't single anymore, we did meet here.

599735571_XK38A-M.jpg

Haven't posted a pic in forever so here goes. . .

Matterhorn and I getting ready to enjoy dinner at Jiko with my son, his friend and a couple of Dissers. . .

068-1.jpg

The best vacation ever. We spent a lot of time just enjoying Animal Kingdom Lodge, though we did go to a park every day. The lodge was just worth enjoying and staying at. . .

a couple of DISers??? hmmmm

;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter