• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zyrtec? coupons and best deals?

You can't get a prescription for Zyrtec anymore. You can get one for Xyzal which according to the pharmacist is parially the same formula as zyrtec and what the zyrtec people are all using if they want to stay Rx instead of over the counter. My dr. gave me some samples but it didn't seem any better or worse so we'll stick with the zyrtec and buy the store brand generics.

Ask your doctor specifically for a script for the generic. We can still fill scripts for "claritin" generically for copay. I am filling one for Zytec today. Will report back if I have any troubles.

I filled my Rx for zyrtec after it became OTC. :confused3 OP definitely make sure you can not get your Rx refilled before you go OTC. Your co-pay is great! I got a 90 day prescription and it is not generic.

I was so excited to see Zyrtic D otc... Does anyone know if they have a generic brand for the D? They are pricey but thats all that seems to work for me. I take 2 a day..

I got a script for Zyrtec filled today. Previous copay was as tier 3, $55 per month. Filled a 90 day supply today, for less than the generic copay. 90 pills was $16.07 at WM.

I don't know if this will help or not. I was at Walmart today buying Alavert for myself and saw the Zyrtec right above it. Here are their prices:
5ct-$5.48
14ct-$12.87
30ct-$18.38
45ct-$25.74
Walmart brand: 45ct-$16.47

I saw in the Walgreens ad too: 45ct-$26.99-Zyrtec
90ct-$24.99-Wal-Zyr-(Walgreens brand)

Sam's Club: 75ct-$31.76

I was so excited to see Zyrtic D otc... Does anyone know if they have a generic brand for the D? They are pricey but thats all that seems to work for me. I take 2 a day..

I take the Zyrtec D as well and I havent seen a generic version yet, but it should be coming.

I paid 20$ co-pay for 60 pills, since i take 2 a day, so this OTC sucks for me.

Our co-pay was $60 for 30 pills for needless to say I am also ticked it went OTC. On the other hand, its not working as well this year for me. I heard about a one time shot that you can get that will take care of allergies for the entire season. A friend goes to have it Wednesday. If it works, I am so there.

I take the Zyrtec D as well and I havent seen a generic version yet, but it should be coming.

I paid 20$ co-pay for 60 pills, since i take 2 a day, so this OTC sucks for me.

Same for me I feel your pain as well.. :sad2:

I got a letter from my insurance saying they'd no longer cover my daughter's zyrtec script because it was going OTC. Just a thought that you might want to check your insurance stuff before ordering that refill...

I bought a bottle of the generic from www.hocks.com.

If you belong to SunshineRewards.com, they are also giving a rebate for going through their website.

100 Tablets for $14.99, best deal I could find.

Here is a direct link:
http://hocks.com/Merchant2/merchant...uct_Code=AP3318&Product_Count=&Category_Code=

But, if you go through SunshineRewards.com you can get the rebate, so it is worth it to join, because they give you $2.00 to start, and they let you get Disney Dollars when you get enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter