• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zyrtec? coupons and best deals?

shortbun

<font color=green>Peacenik<br><font color=purple><
We're one of the few hit harder by the Zyrtec OTC issue. Our co-pay was $12 per 30 and the cheapest 30ct I've found was Drugstore.com for $18.99 plus shipping. I'm looking for coupons and specials. CVS and Walgreens seem to be
setting their prices together at $22.99 and Costco 'shows' $32.59 for 75 tablets but I can't actually find them anywhere really available-Sam thing at Sam's club. I'd guess that once people stock up the product will become available again but geesh! Anyone seen coupons?

Not sure if you're a member, but BJ's sells the 75 count for around $30 (maybe $32?) and they have a $5 coupon.

There are $3.00 coupons at supermarket and drugstores. Last month CVS had 45 for 19.99-4CSV dollars back-3 zyrtec coupon=23 for 45 which was a good value. I need the liquid for DS ....so I am just happy with the 3 off since I know there will be no sales on that.

I know that Walgreens has their brand of Zyrtec (same ingredients) - Can't remember the price though, but I do remember it was cheaper.

I know that Walgreens has their brand of Zyrtec (same ingredients) - Can't remember the price though, but I do remember it was cheaper.

OK, that's interesting. I didn't realize there were knockoffs already.

Yep, ask the for the generic stuff at your local pharmacy.

Lot less expensive.

We're one of the few hit harder by the Zyrtec OTC issue. Our co-pay was $12 per 30 and the cheapest 30ct I've found was Drugstore.com for $18.99 plus shipping. I'm looking for coupons and specials. CVS and Walgreens seem to be
setting their prices together at $22.99 and Costco 'shows' $32.59 for 75 tablets but I can't actually find them anywhere really available-Sam thing at Sam's club. I'd guess that once people stock up the product will become available again but geesh! Anyone seen coupons?

Wow! That was a great co-pay. I was paying $30 per month, so I'm tickled it went OTC. I think our Kroger had it today for like $25 for 45 pills, generic.

Costco will soon have it's Kirkland generic brand of Zyrtec. My nose can't wait :sick:

Wow! That was a great co-pay. I was paying $30 per month, so I'm tickled it went OTC. I think our Kroger had it today for like $25 for 45 pills, generic.

Our copay was $5 :headache:

Yes, I've told DH he can never quit his job because of his health benefits. :lmao:

The Zyrtec website itself has a coupon for $2 off. It was $5 off right after it went OTC. Wish I'd printed a bunch of them then.
http://www.zyrtec.com/econsumer/zyrtec/utility.view?body=/zyrtec/pages/special_offers.jsp

Rite Aid was advertising their brand for $7.99 for 30 tablets. They may have other sizes, too. I remember when Claritin went OTC. It was $1 a pill for a while! Ugh. I'm so glad I can get 120 days of the generic for $15 now! Hope you find a deal.

I bought a bottle of Zyrtec 2 weeks ago for DS. Walgreens on sale $18.99 and a $5.00 coupon in the paper. :thumbsup2

What is the name of the generic Zyrtec? TIA!

I bought a bottle of Zyrtec 2 weeks ago for DS. Walgreens on sale $18.99 and a $5.00 coupon in the paper. :thumbsup2

What is the name of the generic Zyrtec? TIA!

Ceretidine is the generic name. That RiteAid price is the best I've heard of. I'll be checking the store finder tomorrow. Most of ours have converted to other chains.

I've been using the CVS brand. They've been running 30 for 12.99 (with a $2/$10 CVS brand CRT Q = 10.99) We also got a good deal on the real stuff at BJ. I don't know the numbers, but it was an in store sale and we used the on-line Q.

BTW - the generic worked fine.

I've been using the CVS brand. They've been running 30 for 12.99 (with a $2/$10 CVS brand CRT Q = 10.99) We also got a good deal on the real stuff at BJ. I don't know the numbers, but it was an in store sale and we used the on-line Q.

BTW - the generic worked fine.

Ceretidine is the generic name. That RiteAid price is the best I've heard of. I'll be checking the store finder tomorrow. Most of ours have converted to other chains.

RiteAid has THIS week Cetirizine 60ct for $14.99! :thumbsup2

Our copay was $55 a month. You should be able to get a prescription from your doctor and fill it at the pharmacy with ins still covering the cost. Ours is happy to do that because it is a lot cheaper for them to cover a generic than it is for the doctor to prescribe a new name brand antihistimine and them have to pay for that.

Our copay was $55 a month. You should be able to get a prescription from your doctor and fill it at the pharmacy with ins still covering the cost. Ours is happy to do that because it is a lot cheaper for them to cover a generic than it is for the doctor to prescribe a new name brand antihistimine and them have to pay for that.
You can't get a prescription for Zyrtec anymore. You can get one for Xyzal which according to the pharmacist is parially the same formula as zyrtec and what the zyrtec people are all using if they want to stay Rx instead of over the counter. My dr. gave me some samples but it didn't seem any better or worse so we'll stick with the zyrtec and buy the store brand generics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter