ZW's Birthday Gala: Part 3 - Welcome to Camp X Ray

Zurg

<font color=red>Eivl <font color=navy>Emperor<br><
Let's recap:

We are at the Airport.
I have 4 kids a wife and 9 tons of bags.
I have no ID.
I spoofed a Christmas Carol.

So we stepped up to the ticket counter with the twelve days a playing no picture for personal ID.

I said, "Houston we have a problem."

She looked at me.

ZW handed her a drivers license and said. "He left his wallet at home and doesn't have ant ID." I might ad with no trace of malice or panic in her voice.

The ticket Lady was cool. "Hmmm," she said, “Don’t worry we will get you on the plane.” And left un-said “We don’t want you and these kid disappointed and making noise in our ticket checking area all day.”

Zurgswife found a health insurance card with my name on it.

The ticket lady looked at me, the kids trying to look like my genes, Kimball’s id, the insurance card and wrote big “S”s all over a boarding pass and gave it to me saying, “They will have to search you more carefully but if the Feds give you a hard time, call me, my manager can help out.”

Great!

Merry Christmas

Happy New Year

Love Ya Mean It
(copyright Delswife all rights reserved used here by permission.)

We head to the screeners. Not wondering what all the “S” on by boarding pass are.

Now one of the planned events is a beer exchange with Buz one of our online friends. (Buz was in Tokyo when we had five people calling for the Illuminations Cruise or we would have had six people calling.) I was bringing Pennsylvania beers, Bus was bringing Texas beers.

I am playing down the Evil Emperor title.

Zurgswife & the little Evil Emperors and Empresses walk through the screening station.

“S”s mean search, fine search me just let me fly.

ZW and the kids go through the normal non-criminal line and sit down to wait.

I get wanded with a want that seems to pick up the iron content of my blood. Shoes off shocks get wanded, (I think it is a good sign that nobody passes out from the smell.)

I say, “Yes sir, no sir” as required and, “Oh and that back pack is all beer.”

They start pulling out the beers one by one.

Zurgswife can see them looking very carefully at the beers.

“Hop Devil?” They ask skeptically.

“Yes Sir.” I say.

Zurgswife is thinking maybe I can spend a few days with the family on the one way to camp X Ray.

see, I knew zurgswife would save the day....more please....:teeth:

Has there been a big problem with people smuggling bombs in bear lately:earseek:

Thanks for sharing!

Oh, I've had Hop Devil. I have a great cousin who brings us back some great micro-brews from wherever he goes.

Last year, he went to Penn and brought back some Hop Devil. Not a bad beer at all.

Zurg

Was that a wand
12_1_126.gif
or a prod?

Originally posted by IloveDMB
Oh, I've had Hop Devil. ... Not a bad beer at all.

Yeah I emailed the brewer and it isn't available in florida so I had to backpack some down. I think it is one of, if not the, best IPA made.

Zurg, have you ever been to Tun Tavern in Atlantic City? What a great brewery and their house beer is awesome.

I'm loving your trip report so far, but I have a complaint - you need to post installments faster! I'm trying to be patient, really I am, but I'm not having much success. Please post more soon!

Wow - so this is what I've been missing -
great start in these first three !!! and I get to read the rest without waiting days :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter