• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zwee?

TxRabbit

DIS Veteran
:confused3Anyone ever buy anything from this website? Found it through a google search and wondering if it's legit.

McAffe Site Adviser has the following report:

Potential Scam, Services always seem to be at fail, should be reported to the Federal Trade Commission if this keeps going on. People who visit this site leave you comment and let us hear what you think.

but otherwise it is marked as clear and green.

I have good news and bad news.

I did a "whois" search on Network Solutions and they have had the domain name for 12 years and the registration information agrees with the address information on their web site.

However, I went on MapQuest and did a satellite view and their address seems to be a locker is a self-storage complex

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter