Zuri's Sweet Shop: Warning To Anyone w/Severe Peanut Allergy

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to pass along we were there this past week and my girls were so excited to go check this place out. Typically whenever a place has nuts in the containers where you self-serve in the bags I do okay as long as I move away from the direct area quickly. We walked in and I walked past this area immediately, going all the way across the store. Within another minute I could not breathe and took more benadryl than I ever have. Yes, should have been my epi pen at that point and I am praising God the benadryl did the trick this time, but that was SCARY.
I am thinking that because the bags they have in there are small brown paper bags and are open as opposed to the plastic bags you would use at Goofy's, it is releasing the peanut dust in the air. Or maybe some of the baked goods?? Not sure, but just wanted to give my Dis friends a warning, and especially to parents of little ones with this allergy!

So sorry to hear that! i do know that many of the bakery items have peanuts, so that must be what happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter