Zurg's Halloween VII - A Box of Money?

Zurg

<font color=red>Eivl <font color=navy>Emperor<br><
Mary got on the Mears bus this morning. In sympathy we figured we would get in a vehicle that we couldn’t control, feels out of control, narrowly misses trucks, crashes into stationary walls, is of questionable reliability and frequently has a line too.
<bgsound src="http://www.eventsounds.com/wav/melting.wav" loop="1">
Test Track.

Delaney decided that this ride may be okay after all and we are going to give it a try. The Artful Dodger is ready to relieve some CMs of pins. Zurg notes some beer history on the wall at food rocks.

beer_small.JPG

P1010040.JPG

Cast Members are flying around on those funky Segway scooters. How cool are they? So cool that when they were moving I was too impressed to take a picture.

After a morning in Epcot, Mousegears calls. It said something like, "Hello you have some room left on your credit line come on down!"
mg.jpg

After shopping we start to walk back to the boardwalk for lunch. It is a little overcast. Soon there is a regular drizzle. By the time we reach UK it is a down pour. It is colder in the shops air conditioning than out in the rain. Buckets of rain.

We consider the boat but the rain is warm and kind of fun. I wonder if the Segways work in the rain? That is about the only thing that could have been as much fun at puddles.

I figure the digital camera is mostly plastic, my hat brim will keep some of the water off and Kodak’s ‘True Colors’ pre show for Honey I shrunk has me inspired. Time for some pictures. What is the worst thing that can happen? The camera shorts out? Nope. The worst thing would be to miss these pictures.

P1010042_small.JPG
P1010043_small1.JPG
P1010070_small1.JPG

P1010040a_small.JPG

We are in hysterics and soon every puddle requires some serious splashing. Everyone else is under cover. Cowards! (Zurg wonders, would yuppie woman melt in this much rain? Yeah! No question.)

Blair finds a down spout that has just tons of water flowing out. Awnings collect the rain and make nice water falls to run through. Back side if water my eye we going for inside of water. What a blast. It starts to slow down a little as we get to Boardwalk. Too Bad. Rather than go in, we turn around and find a few last puddles.

This was as much fun as Typhoon Lagoon. I wonder if anyone was upset that their day at the water park was wrecked by the rain? Probably the types who measure fun by pretense and expense. ‘My day at the water park was ruined when I got wet’

We head up to the room. The kids need more water and fire up the Jacuzzi.

There are little drops inside the glass of the viewfinder. As Kim Possible would say, “No Big.” I blast it with the hair dryer and make lunch. We look at the pictures on the TV while we eat. It clears up and the kids want to go to Muppet 3D and have a swim before dinner. (Like we haven’t seen enough water today? LOL) Works for me.

Connor loves the juggling act on the Boardwalk. Blair was sick last March when we saw this guy’s show. Connor and Dad have a plan. We get out to his spot early. Connor has a box to give the guy. The Juggler, his name is Randy isn’t it? He starts to set up.

Connor approaches and says, “We saw you show last spring and loved it. My Dad works at a bank and well, we brought you this box of samples from his work.”

Sucker for a straight line he says, “What is it a box of money?”

“Yeah” says Connor, telling a partial truth just like a good member of Fagan’s gang.

Randy looks at him funny and opens the box. Inside is a set of juggling balls packed in genuine US Federal Reserve notes.

Shredded.

It is real honest to god shredded money. It was a promotion the bank ran about juggling your money.

We had a great time watching the show. The kids were the brunt of a number of the juggler’s jokes. I don’t know who was having more fun the CM or us.

Déjà vu.

Zurg's Halloween Act I: On the Road Again.
Zurg's Halloween Act II: On the Road Yet Again.
Zurg's Halloween Act III: Boardwalk!
Zurg's Halloween Act IV: MNSSHP - The Quest for Candy!
Zurg's Halloween Act V: Beers with SSB and other Adventures
Zurg's Halloween VI - Oliver Twist
Zurg's Halloween VII - A Box of Money?
Zurg's Halloween Act VIII: Almost Perfect
Zurg's Halloween Act IX: It Rains a Lot in the UK

Thanks still working on pictures and links.

Zurg, I am enjoying all of your reports, except for IV. Wher is it?!!!:eek: Sounds like the Zurg's had a great time. See you in Dec.:bounce: :bounce:

A large order of money with nothing on it, please.:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter