• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ZURG anyone?

muzinic3

Earning My Ears
In an attempt to get my 3-year-old triplets potty trained before our June trip to Disney, I have been telling them that if they get out of diapers, they can buy anything they want. I have two huge Toy Story fans - one loves Woody and one loves Zurg. I figure Woody stuff will be pretty easy to find but can anyone tell me if there is a lot of Zurg stuff available?

Thanks,
Emily

I don't have an answer for you. I just thought that anyone potty training triplets deserved a bump. :earseek: GOOD LUCK!

Hmm, I don't know, but you might be able to find out from our own Evil Emperor Zurg here on the boards. Try this link to his page or look for his posts (or his wife's, user name Zurgswife, I think)

www.badshoe.com

The Disney Store doesn't have anything with Zurg on it currently, that I can think of. However, we were in WDW about 3 weeks ago and saw several Zurg things.... a few toys, a cup, etc. You can always call WDW Merchandising to have them ship anything they have there to you.

Good luck with potty-training triplets!

Zurgswife reporting here...

There are finally Zurg Items at WDW.....I stuffed doll, cups, figurines...

If you call disney merchandising they might be able to ship you stuff....

We purchased a number of things in Dec...

Three year old triplets! Wow! How wonderful! Congratulations and good luck on the potty training. I just did a search on Ebay and found quite a few Zurg items.

Mary

I have a friend who has 4 year old triplets (all boys) and I have seen what she went through with them during the training. They are all finally potty trained now though. M & M's worked for daily motivation and they have an entire bedroom decorated in TOy Story stuff. I know my friend found lots of stuff at garage sales. I hope you are able to find Zurg stuff. I know how important it is to have that reward once they accomplish the desired goal. Good luck.

When was their birthday? Are the BBB or BGG etc?

Try Toys R Us. I have a few Zurg toys from there. I've also found a few at Target.

By the way--in an attempt to potty train my twin boys before a beach trip w/pirate cruise, I had the head pirate call the boys from time to time to check on how the potty thing was going. Funny how mom was never home when the pirate called--Arrgh Matie! They were thrilled and couldn't wait to tell the pirate their big news in person! It worked like a charm. Have Buzz and Zurg call them from time to time! Then find Buzz at the park, and have your trips ask him to pass on the big news to Zurg. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Good luck!

Outside of the Buzz ride are 2 kiosks of Toy Story stuff. They some Zurg items there. Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney also has Zurg items.

When you exit the ride, in the room where they sell pictures that they take during the ride, is Zurg behind bars. There is enough room for the kids to stand next to him to take pictures.

Good Luck with the potty training. I just got back from Disney 3/30 and the entire trip we we're telling my 2 yr dd that when we got home it would be time to use the potty like a good girl - well she decided to use the potty there at dinner time several times each dinner. Needless to say, now that we're home she only wants to use public bathrooms!

I just did a quick search and typed in "zurg" on ebay and a ton of stuff came up. The wall stickers are really cute! I haven't seen those before.

Another place you might want to try is the Villain store in MGM. They might have something there. I also recommend outside of the Buzz Lightyear ride.

Here is the set that was mentioned above at the exit of the Buzz Lightyear ride. Sorry, my girls are hams ...

47b3cc20b3127cce835b3cac33aa0000003611

Maggie

Originally posted by qtwns
Where is the Villian store at MGM?

As you are walking toward ToT ....there is a pin station on your left..then a walk way that leads toward Starring Role...then the very first set of shops on the left...I think the first portion is a candy store which leads directly into the Villian store... If you get to the DVC stand on the left you have gone too far..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter