• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ZUNE is on its way back to store ( vent )

twoeeyy

DIS Veteran
Well A few days ago I did a search here about the Zune and did not find out a whole lot. The things I did hear were not necessarily in its favor. Well needless to say I went ahead and bought one for my 14 yr old.

I like to get these things set up in advance before they get opened on xmas so they are all set to go.

Well after more than an hour later I still cannot even get the stupid software to work. If I wait long enough a window opens that says I have the wrong disk in ( it is the only disk that came with it ) it says I need to put in the ENGLISH disk. hello am I not living in the USA shouldn't it come with a english disk.

Well it is all packed up and ready to go. As soon as hubby gets home we are off to return it and get the tried and true IPOD video. I Know I know I should have just bought that in the first place :rolleyes: .

not only was I not happy with the disk it comes with very little paperwork I mean it does not even come with a support phone number I had to go on-line and get it, that does not seem right.

And this morning I heard that Microsoft spent so much on developing this....I think they radio person said that they spent somewhere in the millions just to get a name for it....LOL

We got one of the ones from the apple website, the 29.00 shuffles, and I think I'll get a 2 or 4g nano before Christmas too :)

I'm sorry about your Zune, but glad that you came here to let us know. At least you tried something new! ;) I had a thread asking about it and like you, not too much was said. I had liked it when I played around with the Target display one and loved that it had a radio, but was leery since it's so new. I was then thinking of the Creative Zen Vision M, but I'm just really used to Ipod and Itunes. I'm going to get the Ipod 30GB also, but I'm waiting until Black Friday b/c I'll get a $25 GC from Target.

target. I returned the zune and got the 30 GB video IPOD. They did not seem all that surprised that I was returning it ( ZUNE ) :confused3 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter