• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zulily

G719

DIS Veteran
Some good deals on today. I bought some Mickey pattern Birkenstocks and they have "fairy tale" dresses today. I saw a Snow White, rapunzel, Cinderella, and a pirate outfit too. There were a lot more but that's what I looked at.

Ugh I bought crocks from zulioy bf. never again! First of all it took about 6 weeks- no really-6weeks for both pairs to come in. My sons crocs came first, but they sold out of the ones I bought my daughter after I already paid. So they sent me an email saying they were not available and said they were sending me an "upgrade" to the newer similar style. Well Instead of allowing me to choose wether I wanted them or if I wanted to cancel for a refund, they sent them anyway! E were not similar! I ordered raspberry swirl iridescent and what I got was a common pink that I probably could have gotten cheaper anywhere else! I was so bummed out. My daughter doesn't really care and loves crocs so I let it go as they do match a lot of her outfits, but I was mad enough to unsubscribe totally from zulily. I wil never buy there again...

Ugh I bought crocks from zulioy bf. never again! First of all it took about 6 weeks- no really-6weeks for both pairs to come in. My sons crocs came first, but they sold out of the ones I bought my daughter after I already paid. So they sent me an email saying they were not available and said they were sending me an "upgrade" to the newer similar style. Well Instead of allowing me to choose wether I wanted them or if I wanted to cancel for a refund, they sent them anyway! E were not similar! I ordered raspberry swirl iridescent and what I got was a common pink that I probably could have gotten cheaper anywhere else! I was so bummed out. My daughter doesn't really care and loves crocs so I let it go as they do match a lot of her outfits, but I was mad enough to unsubscribe totally from zulily. I wil never buy there again...

None of this was Zulily's fault. Zulily is a discount seller, the way they get the best prices is to hold a sale on an item, after the sale Zulily orders the product from their vendor (in your case Crocs), Zulily does not have stock in any items, they order after the sale is over. The vendor then submits an order to their warehouse and the warehouse ships. I shipped to Zulily for a previous job so I'm familiar with the way their system works. Unfortunately this will result in out of stocks and delayed shipping. What likely happened was Crocs was selling out an old style, they gave Zulily a number of how many pairs were in stock but when the order was submitted they found out they were short. So they offered you a substitution, this probably delayed shipping for many reasons.
I've ordered from them multiple times, always have my items in about 2 weeks (14 days) but I'm aware of how they ship and it does say that on the website as well as you order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter