• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zulily - disney costumes until 7/14

lindsmom

DIS Veteran
Just a head's up that zulily has some nice looking ("deluxe") costumes on their site. I know they may have delayed shipping issues due to their system, but these may be good for anyone going to mnsshp or just trick or treating in October!

I "borrowed" some pictures so you could see if you're interested:

Jack Sparrow

sparrow.jpg

Tiana

tiana.jpg

I think you need to register to look at the items. If anyone wants to register and get a referral from me, please IM me and I'll send you an invite (I get $15 per referral). But either way, no biggie - hope this helps someone!

p.s. the two costumes I showed are $30 each plus shipping, which isn't a bad deal if they're the nice high quality ones.

ETA: there are a bunch of other ones too, I just took these two photos to give you an idea.

Thanks! I'm a member but usually delete the emails w/o reading. MY DS3 wants to be Jack Sparrow for our 10/30 DCL vacation. Perfect!

Thanks! I'm a member but usually delete the emails w/o reading. MY DS3 wants to be Jack Sparrow for our 10/30 DCL vacation. Perfect!

Have you joined the cruise meets? We will be on this cruise as well! I bought them Tinkerbell costumes after Halloween last year!

Oh good! Glad to help! Yeah, I had been deleting the emails as well but recently started looking at the website for my two kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter