• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ZOYA's Giving away free polish again

I sent for mine over a week ago and haven't received them. But then again I'm not worried about it.

Did anyone who ordered this last week receive their shipment? I just checked the website, and mine has not shipped yet. I've never ordered from them before and wonder if this is normal, or were they just overwhelmed with orders and there's a delay.

Did anyone who ordered this last week receive their shipment? I just checked the website, and mine has not shipped yet. I've never ordered from them before and wonder if this is normal, or were they just overwhelmed with orders and there's a delay.

Mine still says Wait to Process. I have no idea what that means, but I am sure it means it hasn't shipped yet.

I asked the same question as you and someone had posted that their merchandise usually arrives in 5-7 days. I am hoping the delay is just that they have been overwhelmed.

Mine shipped on 1/12, and it looks like it will arrive on 1/19 by Fedex. I did order a few more items, so I don't know if that makes a difference.

I've been wondering about when I should receive mine, too. I guess they don't ship very quickly. I'm still looking forward to trying out a new polish though.

did not get mine either:confused3 guess they are SLOW

just checked online
mine says picking scan/ meaning they picked it and scanned it (per their site) and are awaiting for it to be shipped out, since the 11th, yeah, that slow....

Thanks for the Head's up. I let my DD pick 2. They are't actually losing any money by giving you 2 free polishes. They are charging you $7 for shipping when 2 nail polishes might cost them $1 to ship with their postage rate. They are still basically getting $3 a bottle for each bottle they give you free.

It's more than $1 to ship. Shipping is actually very close to the $6.95 they charge, they used to have the amount they paid on the postage label and it was always very close to the $6.95. They aren't really loosing much money because most people order more after the free bottles arrive and you try them.

Thanks, we were in the store a couple of days ago and my DD wanted a bottle of white polish. A no-name brand was 4.49 + tax and there were loads of $8 or more name brands so it feels good to get 2 quality bottles for $7.
Do they have this deal once a year?

I have Ginessa and Snow White, I love their whites. They've done a similar deal this year and last. If you like them on FB they will post their deals on their wall, they do promos randomly thru the year and they are usually quite good.

Just curious. Does anyone know how long it typically takes to ship your order?

It varies, I've had orders ship the next day but with this promo it usually takes longer. I ordered mine the first day of the promo and just got them today. They ship FedEx Smart Post so it goes via FedEx until it gets to your city and then it goes to the PO and they deliver it to you.

This is normal for this promo, and the trade in promo as well. They get a lot of orders with this deal so shipping is usually delayed.

did not get mine either:confused3 guess they are SLOW

just checked online
mine says picking scan/ meaning they picked it and scanned it (per their site) and are awaiting for it to be shipped out, since the 11th, yeah, that slow....

They aren't slow, they have a ton of orders with this deal, it's an amazing deal for Zoya polish. I ordered at Christmas time with the flash promos they did, I ordered 3 times and each order came in plenty of time for Christmas and I only ordered a week in advance. I would say that's not too bad. As I said, this promo is huge, they are behind on orders. I ordered the first day, I got my order today, my daughter ordered the last day, her order is still in process. Be patient, you'll be happy when you get your polish. :)

I wondered why I have not received either. I ordered 9 days ago and it has not shipped yet. I will be patient, and just pick something else to put on today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter