• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ZOYA's Giving away free polish again

4forthemouse

Mouseketeer
Zoya is giving away two free bottles of nail polish to everyone!
You don't have to buy anything else, but you do have to pay shipping.
Go to zoya.com, choose your two polishes and add promo code ZOYA2012. The sale lasts through 1/9.:love: Love these polishes!

Yay! Thanks for this, I'm a nail polish fiend :) I've never tried Zoya but I've read a lot of great stuff on nail blogs! :lovestruc

Zoya makes the BEST polishes! I love how their neutrals give complete coverage, and all of the polishes last!

Thanks. I was just talking to my DD about wanting a few new colors and I just ordered two of them. :)

thank you, giving them a try ........for 6.95 ship worth it for no chemicals!

Thanks for posting! I've ordered a couple of fun new colors for spring - when my toes get to emerge once again!

I just ordered a couple that hopefully DD and I will be able to wear for DS's upcoming wedding in May.

Thanks for the code OP!

Zoya colors are amazing, the polish is great!! I got hooked with last years 2 free bottles promo and my polish is now ALL Zoya!! I love it!

Thanks for the Head's up. I let my DD pick 2. They are't actually losing any money by giving you 2 free polishes. They are charging you $7 for shipping when 2 nail polishes might cost them $1 to ship with their postage rate. They are still basically getting $3 a bottle for each bottle they give you free.

Thanks, we were in the store a couple of days ago and my DD wanted a bottle of white polish. A no-name brand was 4.49 + tax and there were loads of $8 or more name brands so it feels good to get 2 quality bottles for $7.
Do they have this deal once a year?

Thanks, we were in the store a couple of days ago and my DD wanted a bottle of white polish. A no-name brand was 4.49 + tax and there were loads of $8 or more name brands so it feels good to get 2 quality bottles for $7.

Last year Zoya had a facebook promo that gave away free polishes, and this year it was a celebrate 2012 promo (not connected to facebook). So they have done giveaways the last two years, but on different promos. We'll all have to wait and see if they do it again in 2013 - Here's hoping:)

My orders always arrive within 5-7 shipping days.

They have offered a similar deal the past two years. Last year it was 3 bottles free with free shipping.

Get on their mailing list, they frequently offer promos every six weeks or so.

Last year they had the "Go Green" on St. Patrick's Day - 3 green nail polishes for $5 TOTAL plus shipping. They also had a one day promo of the fall polishes (6 = retail $48) for $25 free shipping. The summer collection was released with a BOGO free and free shipping. During the holiday season, they had frequent "flash" sales on FB and Twitter.

They have also done an annual recycle/trade in program too. You send so many other brand polishes, up to a limit. They send you back one Zoya for each one you send.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter