• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoomer the Dog?

jacksmomma

WWMD?~ What Would Mickey Do?
I am helping a family member find Zoomer the dog. They seem to be out of stock everywhere. What is the website that you can use to track toy shipments? I remember it mentioned a lot on some of the Monster High doll threads.

Thank you! :goodvibes

Toys r us has them in stock and they can be shipped to any local store near you. My local target also has them in stock at the store too so they are still out there.

The TRU website says they are in stock, but when you click to add them to your cart you get an out of stock message. I thought my local Target had them, but the website was not updated. :(

I can check my target if you'd like and figure a way to send it to you because when I was there 2 days ago they had a few of them still there.

My daughter asked for the same thing. Only thing she asked for. Only place we found them was Amazon and eBay. More expensive but what can you do??

Keep an eye on Kohls website. I was able to order one Tuesday morning after my Monday Walmart.com order got back ordered.

It will only shows up in a search at Kohls.com while they have it in stock.

They are hard to find. Our Target had them in yesterday and were out of stock within a few hours. They are sold out here all over.

I saw them at Walmart and target today but didn't know anything about them.

Thank you everyone! The website you posted is what I was looking for, however I was able to find 2 of them at Target this morning! :goodvibes. The website said in stock and I managed to get there to grab the last 2. Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter