• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoodles just went to 50% Off all Summer!!!

paltacbud

Earning My Ears
All you Zoodles fanatics aren't going to believe this.... :banana: Zoodles just went to 50% Off all their summer and that includes the denim stuff "designs by Marsha". That's the earliest I've ever seen this happen. My daughter and I are going to do some fast, fast :yay: shopping before all the bows and socks disappear! :hourglass

Wow, I can't believe they are 50% off already. Didn't they just put up the summer stuff this month? I wonder if I should hold out for 75%. I just bought a ton of fall stuff when it went 75%. Thanks for the heads up.

casndan said:
what is zoodles? :confused3

Zoodles are wonderful kids clothes! They are bright, colorful and cute. You'll have to check out the website - you'll love them. My daughter wore her Zoodles to Disney and Cedar Point and everyone kept stopping us to ask us where we got them. They also have some denim stuff that's really cute.

Sorry, I guess I'm too new to post the link. :confused3 But if you do a search on Zoodles it usually comes up at the top Zoodles Corporate Website or maybe someone who can will post the link.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just ordered two adorable short sets for my son.

I bought quite a bit of Winter for 75% also. There was a good selection HOWEVER the flip flops, bows and socks seem to sell out quick. If you are holding out I would think about buying the accessories first.

I bought quite a bit of Winter for 75% also. There was a good selection HOWEVER the flip flops, bows and socks seem to sell out quick. If you are holding out I would think about buying the accessories first.

D said:

that is EXACTLY what I did. I bought one outfit that I LOVED, but made sure I got the accessories I want. I can hold out for 75% off on anything else. :)

Hi,
How do their sizes run ? Do they run small or are they generously sized? Thanks for the help.

rdsx28 said:
Hi,
How do their sizes run ? Do they run small or are they generously sized? Thanks for the help.

:wave2: Zoodles seems to run large. But I won't complain, what she can't wear this year she can certainly wear next year. :thumbsup2 We went shopping on their website over the weekend, she princess: sat right next to me and we shopped 'til our eyes were too tired to look anymore. :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter