• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zoodles is NOW 75% off Fall and Winter!!

frannn said:
I resisted ordering for DD3 when I first read about the 75% off last month. A lot of what I normally buy her has Mickey or a different Disney character on it (that's what she loves to wear). So, I didn't place an order, even though these outfits look cute. I was also a bit iffy on paying the 8. shipping. This additional 10% off took 3.60 off my 3 outfit order, so it's like I only paid about half the shipping. Are these outfits really as wonderful as they are presented to be, or is it just a bunch of hype? I would have normally bought her a 5/6 to wear for next fall/winter, but all they had left was 4 and 4T. I hope these run big, otherwise they'll be too small. She's pretty tall. She'll be 4 at the end of Sept. I could always pair the leggings with a tshirt to wear now if they run short, and have her wear the shirts with jeans. I realized they had the boy's bowling jogging suit in a 4 also after I placed the order, so I called and left a message to ask them to add it and call me back. I haven't yet heard back from them.

They run extremely large, you'll be fine! My daughter who is 6 can still wear their 4Ts. She is small, but not that small!

Not a lot left, but some really great prices in the small sizes.
I picked up a couple of baby gifts. :thumbsup2

Did you all notice it says they are going to carry Marsha designs as well?
I had heard they went out of business. Glad they'll still be around.

My DD had some Marsha sets that were to die for!
Cute, cute, cute... but even pricier than zoodles at retail.

Unfortunately DD thinks she's getting too old for the cutesy stuff.
She has a closet full of zoodles sets that still fit and she hardly ever wears them. Darn!

Thanks for posting this! Somehow I missed it when you first posted, but was able today to order and get the extra 10% off. Yay! :thumbsup2

frannn said:
I resisted ordering for DD3 when I first read about the 75% off last month. A lot of what I normally buy her has Mickey or a different Disney character on it (that's what she loves to wear). So, I didn't place an order, even though these outfits look cute. I was also a bit iffy on paying the 8. shipping. This additional 10% off took 3.60 off my 3 outfit order, so it's like I only paid about half the shipping. Are these outfits really as wonderful as they are presented to be, or is it just a bunch of hype? I would have normally bought her a 5/6 to wear for next fall/winter, but all they had left was 4 and 4T. I hope these run big, otherwise they'll be too small. She's pretty tall. She'll be 4 at the end of Sept. I could always pair the leggings with a tshirt to wear now if they run short, and have her wear the shirts with jeans. I realized they had the boy's bowling jogging suit in a 4 also after I placed the order, so I called and left a message to ask them to add it and call me back. I haven't yet heard back from them.
These outfits are really as cute as the hype is big, the website pic's do the outfits no justice. However, the shirts do tend to run large. But what I've done in the past is order extra leggings in the next size up, to get even more wear out of the shirt.

It's usually pretty quick. I've gotten my orders within 3-4 business days, one of mine even came quicker - I was impressed.

I just got a newsletter from Zoodles, they have extended their coupon for 10% off until Friday, March 24th. :cheer2: For anyone that doesn't know, their Fall/Winter is already 75% off and you get an additional 10% off :woohoo: with the coupon!! The coupon code is: 10P-TTL-0306 :wave2:

I think they are much cuter in person than when I saw them on the computer. Now, all I have to do is keep them from falling into DD3's black hole of lost toys and clothes! What is the best way to wash these so they don't shrink and we don't lose any of the embellishments?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter