Zipline?

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
We are driving to WDW. Does anyone know if there is a zipline anywhere on site?

I've never heard of any... if you're thinking about one where you go into the water, then definitely not. Nobody's allowed to swim in any of the bodies of water on property except the pools. I've never heard of a zipline at any of the water parks either.

there's one of those things in the Kids section at Blizzard Beach where you hold on to a Tbar type thing, and then drop into the water

picture in next post

2cmq5xj.jpg

The only one I've heard of is not on property but at Forever Florida, about an hour or so outside Disney property. If you're driving though it might be worth it....check out the DisUnplugged plog about it...haven't done it myself but it's on my "future to-do" list!

http://www.disunplugged.com/2009/11/22/forever-florida-by-corene-fry/#more-5189
I saved this to MyFaves. I didn't even know that existed in Florida. My 12yo and I did ziplining in Dominican Republic in Sept. We were in a national park over trees down the side of the mountain and the lines were longer, but still. We had a wonderful time. It was so exciting. Try it if you can. Nothing like flying over the tops of trees down the side of a mountain. Of course no mountains in Florida:lmao: but still should be fun if you've never done it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter