Zero entry pools

I would stay for 1 night.

No values have zero entry but Pop is only about 4 ft for the whole pool.

FQ has a great baby pool that is about 2 feet but the reg pool is not zero walk in either.

I think all walk ins are Delux

The only zero entry pool I know of for sure is YC/BC. The values definitely don't have a zero entry.

I know that BLT, GF, and AKV all have zero entry pools. I believe they are working through putting them at all the deluxes. I don't believe any of the values have them.

Pop has a very pleasant kiddie splash area, over behind the Hippy Dippy Pool. It's only a few inches deep in the center. We actually sat there and just relaxed and watched the wee little ones splashing around.

Only the deluxe resorts have zero entry pools.

The only zero entry pool I know of for sure is YC/BC. The values definitely don't have a zero entry.

Stormalong Bay is not zero entry as my DS freaked out when he slipped off the step and went under water.

But BLT and AKL both have zero entry pools.:goodvibes

This is from page 2 of the disABILITIES FAQs thread.
Zero entry pools are pools which have a gradual ramped entry so that someone can walk or roll into them without having to go down any steps.
The zero entry pools have a water wheelchair available, but do not leave it out when not in use, so you will need to ask for one if you need it.
Here’s the whole list of zero entry pools:

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
zero-depth-entry Uzima Springs Pool with a waterside (zero entry is at top of picture)
Animal_Kingdom_Lodge_26.jpg

For DVC guests; Samawati Springs Pool at Kidani villager - zero entry with 128 foot slide and two whirlpool spas
100_6749640x480.jpg

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Large Spanish fort-themed zero entry pool with a waterslide, waterfalls and water cannons, a wading pool and a whirlpool

Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Courtyard Pool, zero-depth-entry Beach Pool with a waterfall

Disney's Polynesian Resort
Zero-depth-entry Nanea Volcano Pool with a waterfall and a waterside

Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
High Rock Spring area with a waterfall, a zero-depth-entry freeform pool and a play area with a waterside. Picture shows the toddler slide and zero entry area to the right of the slide.
High-Rock-Spring-Pool_12.jpg

I don’t know the name of the other pool at Saratoga, but it is also zero entry.

Bay Lake Tower
Bay Cove Pool, a zero-entry pool, exclusively for Guests of Bay Lake Tower. The main feature of Bay Cove Pool is a 20-foot high and 148-foot long water slide. There is also a separate ADA approved accessible slide.
Zero entry area is at top of picture (shows someone lying in the area)
Bay_Lake_Tower_Pool_02.jpg

You will notice that Stormalong Bay is not on this list, although many people call it a zero entry pool. That is because it doesn’t actually have a zero entry area other than a zero entry kids area. It is sort of in the main pool, but you can’t get into the main pool water from the zero entry kiddie pool/play area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter