Zero Entry Pool

CastleLight

DIS Veteran
I am trying to choose a resort for our upcoming trip with our 18 month old who LOVES the water. Which resorts have zero entry pools? I know AKL and BC do; are there others? TIA! :goodvibes

CBR does and it also has a little kid pool area, which is fantastic! The CBR pool is beautiful and so fun for kids of all ages.

I love the CBR pool, but it might be a little intimidating for a 18 mo. Ak, BC, Grand Floridian.

The pool at the Poly has a zero entry end, plus a great view of Cinderella's Castle!:goodvibes

The pool and hot tub at the CR were perfect for my 20 month old and my 3 year old. The pool and hot tub both are entered with very wide steps. The steps go WAY around the pool and even when my kids sat right on the stairs, they were not in the way of other people. Max (20 months at the time) loved to sit there and would play for over an hour with one llittle plastic cup. awww

Good luck with your decision!

The pool and hot tub at the CR were perfect for my 20 month old and my 3 year old. The pool and hot tub both are entered with very wide steps. The steps go WAY around the pool and even when my kids sat right on the stairs, they were not in the way of other people. Max (20 months at the time) loved to sit there and would play for over an hour with one llittle plastic cup. awww

Good luck with your decision!
Don't forget about their kids splash play area.

we stayed at cbr last summer with our then 10 month old son and he loved sitting the zero entry part of the pool. he was a late crawler/walker so we loved it too because he literally just sat there :)

also, the mini-pirate ship water play area was a little "too old" for him, but now at 22 months i know he would love it...little slides and not too much water-i think its perfect for toddlers thru 5 year olds....my nine year old was bored easily with it and my 6 year old lasted only a short time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter