Zero Entry at POFQ?

Tinkerbells mom

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the pool at POFQ has zero entry? We were at SS in December and my 3 now 4 year old loved it! She could just walk in the pool and find a place where she could stand. :wizard: :cheer2: We will be at POFQ for free dining at the end of August and early September. Thanks everyone.

I do not think any of the value or mod resorts have any zero entry pools.
They do however have kiddie pools.

Disney's two water parks TL and BB have zero entry pools.

Resorts that have pools with zero entry:

1.SSR

2.Poly

3.AK

4.GF

5. BC/YC (SAB)

Am I missing any ?

minnie61650 said:
Resorts that have pools with zero entry:

1.SSR

2.Poly

OHHH - I didn't know any resorts had the Zero entry - we'd definitely hop for zero entry - that would be great fo rmy little guy!!!

Children love zero entry pools.
There are quite a few more than when my children were young in the 70's and 80's.

My health club even has a zero entry pool and waterslides.

The very first zero entry pool I took my children to opened in 1977 in Oakland County ,Mich.(Where I live.) We had a great Parks and Rec commisoner who envisioned wonderful parks for our county.

From this website:
http://www.mackinac.org/depts/ecodevo/article.asp?ID=1857

Waterford Oaks, completed in 1977 (constructed for $1.7 million) boasts an outdoor wave pool, two water slides, an aquatic play land for children, ten tennis courts (including two platform courts), a full BMX dirt bike racetrack, a toboggan run, shuffleboard areas, and several pavilions. In 1997, 73,250 people visited the tax-funded park during the summer. Adult nonresidents were charged $12 for day passes, adult residents paid $9, children's passes were $6, and groups and seniors received special discounts. The winter toboggan run attracted 13,429 people at respective rates of $8, $6, and $4. In 1998, the park increased its summer rates by $1.

Here is more info about the waterpark:
http://www.oakgov.com/parksrec/ppark/waterford_wp.html

The park was a favorite when my children were growing up and my grandson now 4 enjoys it also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter