Zero Dog Dish

Ziscka

Earning My Ears
Hello!! I am new to this site and have not posted on a forum in a VERY long time. My family and I will be going to Disneyland for Christmas this year and I have been searching the web desperately to find if the Zero Dog Dish will still be available at the French Market, or anywhere. We are HUGE NBC fans, so any other neat or unique NBC souvenir advice will be welcomed :)

We were in Disneyland last month and did not see anything like a Zero dog dish at French Market. When I googled it, it looks like it was available 6 or 7 years ago. French Market has a Shrimp Po Boy and a Sally Coffin Cake for their Halloweentime offerings this year, but they are on paper plates.

There is a new Zero popcorn bucket that's available at the Popcorn stand right outside the Haunted Mansion.

This Restaurant board focuses on Disney World. Here's a link to the Disneyland board where you can post your questions about DL:
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26&order=desc&daysprune=60

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter