Zero depth pools?

ppan77

DIS Veteran
Anyone know which resorts have zero depth pools? Our family really enjoys them!!

Anyone know which resorts have zero depth pools? Our family really enjoys them!!

^^^ I believe you mean to say zero entry pools. ;) The pools at the Beach Club/Yatch Club and Animal Kingdom Lodge have zero entry. I'm certain others will post the entire list here for you. Enjoy your trip at the World! :goodvibes

The Polynesian has one as well.
But remember...if you aren't staying at that resort, you are not entitled to use the pool.

You learn something new everyday.......

Zero-entry swimming pools

A zero-entry swimming pool, also called a beach entry swimming pool, is a swimming pool having an edge or entry that gradually slopes from the deck into the water, becoming deeper with each step, in the manner of a natural beach. As there are no stairs or ladders to navigate, this type of entry assists older people, young children and people with accessibility problems where gradual entry is useful.

Thanks guys! My dh loves zero entry pools!. He says when we win the lottery we can build one with our dream home:rotfl:But for now we will pick a WDW resort with one!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter