Zero availability for ANYTHING in November 2017?

Mickeycrocs

Mouseketeer
is anyone else having this problem? I can't get a price on absolutely any dates in November.

You can't book a package yet for November, I just had to add 11/3 to my package this morning, as yesterday it was still 500 days out - can only book 499 days out.

Not sure about room only.

You can't book a package yet for November, I just had to add 11/3 to my package this morning, as yesterday it was still 500 days out - can only book 499 days out.

Not sure about room only.
Ah I see I thought since the 2017 dates got released it was through the whole year. Thanks

Ah I see I thought since the 2017 dates got released it was through the whole year. Thanks

Sometimes it does go through December, it just depends on when the new rates are released. Since rooms can only be booked as far out as 499 days (like the pp mentioned), most of November and December aren't available yet since those dates are farther out than 499 days.

NOV 2017? Sorry - but you are, perhaps a bit ambitious :). No slam - we are DVC members. We have just RECENTLY booked April 2017. And DVC members, at their HOME Resort, are pretty much the first in line :). WDW is not trying to be nasty... they, like other firms, just don't know what the price is yet :).

Why book now? November always gets deals later on.

Not early November during the half marathon. We are going for the half marathon, F&W, and my birthday. I specifically wanted to stay at Yacht Clust. I am trying to book a Lagoon/Pool view, but there are none. All of the none club level/suite rooms are booked for 11/1-4/2017. There are club level available though. So, I am not sure if this is a glitch or not:confused3 Beach Club had availability for most things. I have been having to change my reservation daily by adding a day at a time. I tried to do it over the phone, but it's too far our for their system and there weren't any non club/suite rooms in their system either. This is room only too, not a package. So, it depends when the person is going. Thanksgiving is another busy time.

I booked our vacation 499 days out! When the free dining came out our TA just added it :) dont feel as if you are doing things to early if that's what you want to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter