Zebra domes?????

Mmmmm.... zebra domes.

BOMAdesserts.jpg

I was really disappointed in these when I tried them, especially after hearing them hyped so much! I had not realized that they had a coffee flavor to them, and I am not a fan of coffee (I love chocolate, though). I wouldn't call the coffee flavoring strong, but it was enough to make me not care for them.

It's pretty funny.. My husband doesn't drink, doesn't like coffee and likes chocolate but not a whole lot and he LOVES Zebra Domes. I can't even tell you how many he eats. :rotfl2: Me on the other hand, well.. I love chocolate, adore coffee and I like Zebra Domes well enough, but I'd rather have something else. :thumbsup2

For my family they are the best dessert ever. We always swing by Mara when we checkout and use our remaining snack credits on them, pop them in a cooler and home they come with us.

We made them for Christmas Eve dinner this past year. We made one batch on the 23rd, didn't turn out well due to our error. But the next batch were near perfect. There are alot of steps and buying what is needed is fairly expensive but you end up with enough ingre. to make tons of them.

I am not a coffee drinker but find the coffee flavor to be light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter