Zebra Domes?

LAS321

When you wish upon a star...
:wizard: Could someone tell me exactly what Zebra Domes are? We are going to Boma for dinner and keep reading about them.

We'll be at Boma for the first time on the 13th of this month and are excited to try the zebra domes. My understanding is that they are a chocolate shell - covered moussey thing with kahlua in it...?? Not sure if that is at all accurate - it's based on several different descriptions.

RoyalVizier said:
I've never heard of a Simba Paw, but Zebra Domes are little domes of chocolaty luscious goodness sprinkled with sunlight that radiate in an angelic light from the heavens. :love:

Boma must harvest them directly from the clouds. :cloud9:

Here's my description from another thread wondering the same thing.

Enjoy! :thumbsup2

I am not a big sweet eater, but I have to admit that these are to die for. All the desserts at Boma aregreat. Enjoy. :p :p

We are going to Boma for the first time on Thanksgiving day this year. Everyone seems to say the best hing they have eaten here is the Zebra Dome, but no one really gives much of a description of the flavors, textures or aromas surrounding the mysterions treats. Are they really that good? Is the ever present "greatness" of the Zebra Dome mearly hype attched to a dessert of average quality? We want some details.........what makes the Zebra Dome a dessert of mythic proportions?:teeth:

:thumbsup2

The zebra domes taste like chocolate pudding inside with a hard chocolate shell. They melt in your mouth and are fantastic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter