Zebra Domes waiting in room at AKL?

shordiebecka

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone- tried to search for the answer to my question, no luck.. I have read about other people having zebra domes in their room with writing on the plate such as "happy anniversary" or something. I want to do this for DBF and I when we get down there, but I am unsure how to do it. Any ideas? Thanks!

i heard something about going through the Kitchen at AKL...I just don't want to call and have the person I talk to be totally confused!

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question(I agree with above PP) but what I DO know is......those Zebra Domes are AWESOME. :thumbsup2

If you're staying club level at AKL, just get in touch with the IPO office, and they can arrange this for you.

If you're not staying club level, you won't be able to have anything put in your room before you check in. This is because room assignments aren't final until you actually check in.

Once you're checked in, you can contact in-room dining and order up your anniversary zebra domes....yum! :thumbsup2

From the room service menu

CELEBRATIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
Our Food and Beverage Department is waiting to assist you with any
and all special occasions you wish to celebrate.

Full cocktail selections available from 11 a.m.- Midnight

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Signature Amenities - Please allow a 24-hour setup time

The Sundowner - Assortment of dried fruits, spiced nuts, and African-style sausage (serves 2 to 4) $30.00

Indaba - selection of five African flavor-inspired truffles in a chocolate coco shell (serves 2 to 4) $30.00

Signature Zebra Domes - Amarula mousse dome glazed with a white and dark chocolate zebra pattern (serves 2) $20.00

Kids' Create-A-Cone - cake-filled cones with an assortment of toppings and buttercream icing (serves 2) $30.00

Cookies and Milk - Enjoy some of our fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies with a carafe of milk (serves 3) $25.00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter