Zazzle?

rascalmom

<font color=purple>Business trips should include a
Has anyone used Zazzle.com for customized t-shirts? I looked at their website (recommended in the birthday thread), but I couldn't see anything that told me how long it took to get a shirt made. We leave on the 11th.

Do you think there is anyway I could get a shirt by then?

If you've used them, how was the quality & sizing?

TIA

rascalmom said:
Has anyone used Zazzle.com for customized t-shirts? I looked at their website (recommended in the birthday thread), but I couldn't see anything that told me how long it took to get a shirt made. We leave on the 11th.

Do you think there is anyway I could get a shirt by then?

If you've used them, how was the quality & sizing?

TIA

I haven't used them, but unless you're planning on placing an order with express shipping, it's too risky to take your chances not to have your shirt.

In any event, I'm trying to place an order with them, but the payment won't process. :confused3

have no idea
but my birthday is the 11th yay
(in England thats the release of the nintendo ds an red nose day)
:)

Yes, I had 2 T-shirts made for our pet-sitting business and our travel agency. They came out just as I designed them and they are nice quality for the money. The large is pretty large though. It took about 2 weeks to get them after designing them.

PatriciaH said:
Yes, I had 2 T-shirts made for our pet-sitting business and our travel agency. They came out just as I designed them and they are nice quality for the money. The large is pretty large though. It took about 2 weeks to get them after designing them.

WOW, PatriciaH, I had a pet-sitting business too! Best job in the world...except it's so hard to vacation b/c everyone else is always on vacation! :cat: :fish:

Anyway, rascalmom, do a search on the boards for zazzle. They've gotten some very bad press on the DIS. :(

vettechick99 said:
WOW, PatriciaH, I had a pet-sitting business too! Best job in the world...except it's so hard to vacation b/c everyone else is always on vacation! :cat: :fish:

Yes, it is very cool! We have been doing it part time for about 3 years now:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter