Zawadi Marketplace Merchandise ????

johnsonet

DIS Veteran
Hi! I am wondering if any of you recent AKL-ers (Cass, are you out there?:cool: ) can tell me whether the Zawadi Marketplace sells a Safari Minnie or an AKL-logo Minnie and if so, is there just one size? I am going to be speaking w/ an AKL Concierge itinerary planner tomorrow and would love to be able to order this for DD. Any other kind advice on what 7-year-old DD would love from there would be much-appreciated. I'm also going to have our all-time favorite (who am I kidding? MY all-time favorite;) ) Lion King DVD waiting in the room for DD to play on our portable DVD player. The movie is being released on DVD a day or two before we arrive. I'm THRILLED about the timing. Thanks everyone!

Hi
Just got back Sunday from AKL. I didn't see a safari minnie in Zawadi marketplace.....might have them but I didn't notice them.
I did see them at AK though. If you want one....ask your itinierary planner...they should be able to find one. Jack was our planner and he went out of his way to find a few gifts for my dbf's birthday.
Have a great time...we loved it there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter