Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center at AKL

Lisa In NJ

Earning My Ears
We're staying at the AKL in May, and it's our first trip there. We stayed at the WL a couple of years ago and they had a small area inside the health club where I was able to get a message. I saw where the AKL has the Zahanati Massage & Fitness Center, and was hoping to get some opinions from anyone who has tried it, and find out if there is a link to get more information/prices and pictures of the facility.

Thanks!

We always get massages on our trips to WDW and had two at the AKL. It is a very nice facility and the therapist was very good. You need to specify if you want a deep tissue massage at any of the facilities. Of course, your massage will only be as good as the therapist and they do rotate around so unless someone can make a recommendation to you you will just be taking your chances. I used to ask for a girl named Becky but she moved out of state. I would say the last several massages we have had there have been better than the luck we used to have. I did not care for the GF Spa. No deep tissue massages there and it was a bit too fussy for my comfort leve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter