Zahanati Fitness Center at AKL, anyone?

wdwnut2

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone has used the fitness center at AKL. I'm kind of an exercise freak and am looking forward to using it on our trip. What kind of equipment do they have? Are there any saunas/steamrooms? Any info would be great!:hyper:

Hi wdwnut2 :wave2:

You will love the Zahanati health club. It has state-of-the-art exercise equipment, a sauna, and whirlpool, plus spa services, including massages by appointment. :goodvibes

When are you staying at the AKL? Is this your first visit? If so you will love...love...love it:lovestruc

Have a wonderful stay princess:

Hee hee, from one wdwnut to another!

It will be our first stay at ALK, we're there in 48 days!:bounce:
Thanks for the info on the fitness center, sounds great! I love saunas and a massage is sounding pretty good!::yes::

Do you remember the charges for using the facilities?

wdwnut2 ( Love your name) :laughing:

I just asked DH about the cost and he said it was either $25.00 or $50.00 for the length of your stay. I know it was no more than $50.00 this past Jan. when we were there. I'm not sure about the prices for the massages :scratchin

Looks like we'll be two nuts..... I mean ships :boat: passing in the night. We'll be there Nov. 29th - Dec. 6th. We'll be at the Swan from Nov. 23- Nov. 29th. DH and the kids don't know yet, they think we're staying at the Swan the entire time. I just got an AP rate for a savannah view that was too good to pass up......$165.00 a night, including tax ::yes::

Please post when you return. Have a wonderful trip. Have you started packing..... :hyper: Our trips are so close now :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Tammy princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter