Yuletide Tour?

tinkbyday

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard of or participated in this tour? It is listed on the Disneyrewards website, but I cannot locate it on the Disney website.

If you have done this, what is it, how much, etc...?

i'm sure others would like to know about this as well. anyone with info and don't mind sharing please do.

http://allears.net/btp/tours.htm#yul

DISNEY'S YULETIDE FANTASY

Almost magically, Walt Disney World Resort transforms into a holiday headquarters complete with millions of sparking lights, larger-than-life Christmas trees and miles of garland. Guests take a behind the scenes peek at that magical transformation in Disney's Yuletide Fantasy, a three-hour journey into the holiday history of Walt Disney World Resort.

Guests take guided tours to theme parks and resort hotels, learning stories about the themes of the Yuletide decorations and how Disney elves transform the parks and hotels into an annual winter wonderland. Disney's Yuletide Fantasy is open to ages 16 and older.

The program is $69 per person, NO theme park admission required.

For reservations, call 407-WDW-TOUR.

We did this tour several years ago and loved it.
Favorite part was going to the Christmas Decoration Warehouse.

I splurged one year and did this tour as well as the Keys to the Kingdom Tour...I actually liked the KTTK tour better.
With the Yultide Fantasy tour, there is a lot of time spent on the bus, going from one spot to another. We spent some time in World Showcase, long before it opened to the public, touring Germany and the USA. The guides talked about various Christmas customs, in various countries. We also went to the holiday warehouse, where they stored all the Christmas stuff..it was interesting but a lot of the stuff was out, in the parks and resorts. We did go to the GF and check out the gingerbread house, and got some gingerbread samples.
It's nothing I would do again, although I loved our guides..they were probably the very best part of the tour.

We did the tour last year - it was fun. We go for a couple of weeks at a time so it is nice to have something like this tour to "break up" the park days a bit

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter