Yuletide Tour

I took this tour a few years ago. All the tours I have taken, this one included, have been excellent. Did not dislike a thing.

The tour covers MGM, MK, and if I recall, Epcot also. In addition, several of the deluxe resorts are also included. Lastly, a backstage tour of the 'Christmas Shoppe', the building where about 50 or so (again, if memory serves me well) full time cast members who work year round building, repairing and maintaining all that we enjoy during the Christmas Season. Well worth the time and money.

Make sure to get any appropriate to you discounts available.....

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/tours.htm#yul

I didn't see anything on Disney's website about this tour. It sounds nice. Can you wait until you get there or should you call ahead?

loveDmouse said:
I didn't see anything on Disney's website about this tour. It sounds nice. Can you wait until you get there or should you call ahead?

Definitely call ahead. When I booked several weeks ago for Dec. 8, they told me after they booked the three of us there were only 4 slots left for that tour, so yes, if you want to take the tour I would definitely call ahead. You pay when booking.

The tour is called Yuletide Fantasy Tour. It starts at Epcot...you meet at Guest Relations outside the park, and park admission is NOT required. The tour goes to a couple other parks besides Epcot, not sure if you go to all of them but you definitely see the storage area where the decorations are stored all year, and one or more resorts. It ends at Epcot and takes about 3.5 hours, so if you are driving, park in the Epcot lot.

The price is $69 each and no one under 16 is allowed, I assume because they go backstage. When I booked I got the AP discount, but there is also a discount for AAA, DVC, and more so ask when you book.

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter