Yuletide Fantasy?

UrsulaGirl

Me & My Momma on a 2012 Trip
Morning Everyone!

I'm busy planning a girls trip for December- happy dance!

It's our first time visiting the World at the holidays and are thinking of doing the Yuletide Fantasy the first day.

Has anyone done this tour? We want to get the 9am tour the day we have a 1:30pm CP lunch ressie. Do we have time? Is it worth it? When/where did your your end? Just want to make sure we have enough time to get to the World Showcase.

Thanks everyone!
U.G.

I took this tour quite a few years back and it was a good one. Very informative. I think I recall we visited Epcot, the Studios, Magic Kingdom and one of the deluxe resorts, I think Wilderness Lodge. I think we met at Epcot, so would finish there also.

Don;t forget discounts....AAA, DVC, AP (15%), Disney Visa (20%).

Morning Everyone!

I'm busy planning a girls trip for December- happy dance!

It's our first time visiting the World at the holidays and are thinking of doing the Yuletide Fantasy the first day.

Has anyone done this tour? We want to get the 9am tour the day we have a 1:30pm CP lunch ressie. Do we have time? Is it worth it? When/where did your your end? Just want to make sure we have enough time to get to the World Showcase.

Thanks everyone!
U.G.

You are returned to the EPCOT bus parking lot. It is a short walk to the monorail. I do not see anyway you could make it back to the MK for a 1:30 ressie. While the tour is four hours that is dependent on all members of your group being on time, having their ID's, returning from breaks on time and the number of questions they ask. When we have taken the tour in the past it has been anywhere from 1-2PM.

Since the last stop on the tour is the MK, you could always (quietly) ask your tourguide if they could give you the end of tour "presents" and leave you at the MK, just let them know you have an ADR that you want to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter