YUCK another snowstorm who else is going to WDW

JennSaint

DIS Veteran
Who else is sick of snow? How many days until you are out of winter weather?

17 Days until I'm at WDW!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

yuck is right. we don't go until april school vacation. Once I go to the warmth I don't want to have to come back and face more of this. When we come back in april this will all be an unfond memory.

Who else is sick of snow? How many days until you are out of winter weather?

17 Days until I'm at WDW!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:
ME!! :sad: Sitting here waiting for the plow to come so I can shovel the end of the driveway. He always buries us. 15 more days!

I hear you! Just came in from shoveling about 6 in. Two weeks from today we will be heading out:cool1: I CAN'T WAIT!!

Kids are out of school today thanks to the lovely white stuff.... needs to settle down before Friday... we leave in :cool1: 2days and 7.5hrs :cool1:

YUCK is right!!! I am so sick of the snow....and I tolerate it a little more than most.... We have had so much this year!!!! We won't get to the World until April vaca, but at least there is some light at the end of the tunnel!!!! Can't wait to shovel.....:rotfl2:

I love the snow but today we had this great snow followed by some sleet and freezing rain. That is not condusive to making snowmen!!

BAH!

33 days till Disney!

I hear you. I am currently snowed in on a business trip- junky hotel, nothing on tv.....

Luckily 16 Days!!!

We are smack dab in the middle of a horrific ice storm here in southern Missouri. We have about 1" of ice and then about an inch of snow on top of that! Couldn't go to sleep last night for all the snapping and cracking of the tree limbs. When we got up this morning the tops of almost all of our trees are broken out. :sad2: And our 50 year old oak tree looks like a toothpick now! :sad:
We've been without power for over 24 hours now.
Only 54 more days till our Disney vacation. :cheer2: We can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter