Your thoughts on recent fashion trends?

Yes, going green is good. No, it does not make you an Earth warrior.
Yes, bohemian is a style. No, wearing it does not make you a modern-day Woodstock attendee.
Yes, Across the Universe is a good movie. No, watching should not change your entire perspective on life.

UGH. Sorry, that just really gets to me.

OMG LOL!!!!! exactly.
you are completely correct. :thumbsup2
couldn't agree more.

i loooove the 60s all the rebellion and protests and music and love and taking action is totally inspiring. But SERRRIOUSLY< that is just NOT our world anymore, and I haaaate it when people think they are being original by completely copying stuff from the 60s. :rolleyes:

I absolutely hate it when girls will wear jean shorts,and leggings, or when they wear shorts and UGG boots it looks so ridiculous! Also when girls decide they want to wear a shirt as a dress, umm no sorry it looks dumb, and also about every single girl that I see now has either a Coach, or Chanel purse(including me) but it's totally overrated now. But I do like those tube dresses that get tight around your legs, with heals, I find that style really cute.

I hate UGGs.
Even more when someone wears them with a mini skirt and leggings.

That is so stupid, those boots are made for winter, not summer. But it doesn't matter what you wear with them, because no matter what, they make you look like you can't dress yourself properly.
girl.jpg

Do you think that looks good?
Really... it's just disgusting.
If it's cold enough for those ugly-*** boots, put some pants on because it's way too cold for a skirt.

I hate pants with words on the butt.
I hate anything from Hollister/Abercrombie.
I HATE GLADIATOR SANDALS.
I hate those shoes that are kinda like 30's mens shoes but with a heel.
I hate fake-gangsters. I saw this one guy once whose tshirt was down to his KNEES.

Hmmm... yes, Uggs have become overrated. However, my grammy was one of the first people to buy them. BEFORE they became popular. So I feel like everyone who wears them is stealing HER thing.

Do you mean these?
_5583127.jpg
_5437086.jpg

Because I love those... but not many can pull them off since they don't look good with many outfits...

Being gangster is 'in' at my school;

Guys: HUUUUUGE t-shirts, extremely baggy jeans, giant chains, and they all look stoned and can't talk proper english what-so-ever.

Girls: Tightest/smallest t-shirts, extremely tight jeans, stilletos, huge hoop earrings, a lot of gold jewelry, like 380425 bangles ( The noise they make drives me INSANE), and a lot of them are pregnant :l

My school WINS =D !

That noise... pisses me off so MUCH!
The girl who sat by me in class all the time always wore 6+ bangles every day, I really felt like severing her arms from her body.

That is so stupid, those boots are made for winter, not summer. But it doesn't matter what you wear with them, because no matter what, they make you look like you can't dress yourself properly.
girl.jpg

Do you think that looks good?
Really... it's just disgusting.
If it's cold enough for those ugly-*** boots, put some pants on because it's way too cold for a skirt.

Do you mean these?
_5583127.jpg
_5437086.jpg

Because I love those... but not many can pull them off since they don't look good with many outfits...

That noise... pisses me off so MUCH!
The girl who sat by me in class all the time always wore 6+ bangles every day, I really felt like severing her arms from her body.

Uhh, my feet start sweating in the WINTER if I wear Uggs... and I only wear them if it's reeeeally cold.
And yeah, I mean those shoes. Though I do like the second pair, I hate when they have the peep-toe. SOME people can wear them, but most people I've seen can't. IDK, they just bug me.
And, YES, I hate the bangle noise. If you're not a foreign dancer, you don't need bangles.

I'm getting sick of seeing Hollister and layered clothing.

OMG LOL!!!!! exactly.
you are completely correct. :thumbsup2
couldn't agree more.

i loooove the 60s all the rebellion and protests and music and love and taking action is totally inspiring. But SERRRIOUSLY< that is just NOT our world anymore, and I haaaate it when people think they are being original by completely copying stuff from the 60s. :rolleyes:

Ah THANK YOU!
I felt like I was the only person who hated that! It drives me INSANE :P

I absolutely hate it when girls will wear jean shorts,and leggings, or when they wear shorts and UGG boots it looks so ridiculous! Also when girls decide they want to wear a shirt as a dress, umm no sorry it looks dumb, and also about every single girl that I see now has either a Coach, or Chanel purse(including me) but it's totally overrated now. But I do like those tube dresses that get tight around your legs, with heals, I find that style really cute.

I hate fake designer purses.
Like the ones that have G's instead of Cs for coach, or the Louis Vuitton with the extra V in the LV, or the Chanel that's 2 Os instead of Cs. ughhh.
But if I were to ever get a designer bag I'd never want one with the logo all over it. I like Marc Jacobs bags...they're classy.

And I totally agree with you about shorts w/ leggings.
Sooooo ridiculous and stupid looking.

pretty much dressing like your at the beach is in...

Sooo disgustingly short shorts and tank tops with bikini tops under then...Which is ridiculous but i ssaw at least 30 girls like that on friday.

I've just been wearing long shorts, or flowy dresses

and i love the whole 60's fashion...not what you are discribing as the modern hippie...

Like the ones that have G's instead of Cs for coach, or the Louis Vuitton with the extra V in the LV, or the Chanel that's 2 Os instead of Cs. ughhh.
But if I were to ever get a designer bag I'd never want one with the logo all over it. I like Marc Jacobs bags...they're classy.

Yeah I pretty much hate obviously fake designer purses.
I remember when I was walking around a flea market in Orlando, on the cherry LV purses, there was eyes on the cherries. It scared the crap outta me.
And a lot of them said BV.

I do have a fake LV, but it's not as obviously fake. There's just a few things that suck about it in the way it works (like the handle and the zipper). I never use it though, LV is out of style.

I wish the empire waist trend would die.
It makes most girls look pregnant.

I have an issue with the empire waist when it's made out of this silky stretchy material that I hate. Seriously. Old women wear those, and the line is usually not underneath the cleavage, it's on it, and it looks stupid.

i hate empire waist when the girl doesn't know how to wear it. the waste goes under your chest, not straight across 'em.

My school is full of different fashion trends:

"Hollister People"- people who wear name brands; Hollister, AE, A&F, etc

Gothic- these people just scare me...they walk around the halls and expect you to move

Normal- people who wear very little name brand but shop at walmart, target, kohls, etc.

Freaks(sorry if this offends)- the you have the people who don't care what they were. Heck Friday, when I arrived to school, I saw a girl with a mini black leather skirt, hot pink tights, and 5 inch heel boots that went up to her knees. Usually I could care less what people wear but that just scared me!

*Designer Purses* I have a fake one. My aunt gave it to me. But it doesn't look fake. It's "D&B". It has "D's" and "B's" all over it. It looks real too. =) But yeah the coach ones with "G's" instead of "C's", those look tacky.

Being gangster is 'in' at my school;

Guys: HUUUUUGE t-shirts, extremely baggy jeans, giant chains, and they all look stoned and can't talk proper english what-so-ever.

Girls: Tightest/smallest t-shirts, extremely tight jeans, stilletos, huge hoop earrings, a lot of gold jewelry, like 380425 bangles ( The noise they make drives me INSANE), and a lot of them are pregnant :l

My school WINS =D !

Are you sure you don't go to my school? You just described the people to a T.

Heh, I love most of the gothic-like people at my school. Well, not personally. They hang underneath the staircase and for the most part they're pretty cool and have their own style. They're usually happy, and stuff.
I think most of those people are great.

I don't really jump on a lot of trend bandwagons.
Hell, it took me like a year to buy a pair of skinny jeans.
I like buying things that don't go out of style.

Do you mean these?
_5583127.jpg
_5437086.jpg

I'm not really feeling the first ones. I think they look kinda like bowling shoes. I've never seen them around here though.

Our current trends involve Hollister, and A&F. Uggs too. Then there's our scene people.

As you can tell we're real creative around here.

Ugh i hate fake designer purses too. One time I saw this girl, with supposedly a Chanel purse, but instead of the 2 c's, it looked pac man lmao.
But anyways, thanks for agreeing :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter