• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Session has Timed Out(?)

LINDATHEPOOH

Mouseketeer
I've been trying to price my trip on disneyworld.com but I keep getting that error message. Is this part of normal maintenance or are they gearing up for something?

I was having the same problem today for quite awhile. Wish they were gearing up for something!!!

I lost out on CRT ressie for May and there was no way I was idle for 30 minutes. I was typing as fast as my fingers could fly. Someone else snagged it while I was trying to call reservations to see if my credit card was charged.

Same problem here. I'm going nuts trying to figure out a way in so I can access it! :headache:

Same thing just happened to me when I was looking at dining :sad2:. I knew I wasn't idle for 30 minutes so I didn't know what happened :confused3.

Had the same problem trying to make some ADRs yesterday. Then I switched to Firefox (instead of Explorer) and had no problem. I was also able to get in using my phone. But trying to access their site on Explorer was giving me agita.

I also had to sign in multiple times before it would log me in. Weird.

:moped:

I am still having this problem, anybody else? I even downloaded Mozilla (was using Internet Explorer) and it still won't work. Although on Firefox I am able to sign-on, but not get any type of vacation quotes..........so frustrating!!

I was trying to book the desert party and that kept happening to me...turned out it charged me two times over the whole thing...Im still fighting with Disney to get one of them refunded because of their "time out expired" error and that was way back on Feb 4th! Just be careful if your trying to book anything:)

I was making reservations this morning for my trip in august and had the same problem with every reservations tha tI tried to make. It's driving me insane

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? I still keep getting the same error, however a friend of mine can access it. I wonder what changed on my computer from last week?

When is disney not having problems with their system? My adrs have disappeared I don't no how many times. I have trouble logging in everytime. I could go on and on about the problems I have had. I wonder why a company that has so much money has such a bad system.

Count me in too. I'm having the same error, both in Explorer and Mozilla. I just got an update notice for mozilla, so I'm going to try that and see if it works. Strange thing is that I have no problems making dining ressies on my iphone, just my desktop comp.

My friend had this issue and it appears it may be a known issue with IE8---there were some recent issues with IE8 and session sharing. Are you using IE8? If so - trying going under FILE and select NEW SESSION. Let us know if that works.

If not, I would suggest calling Microsoft.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter