Your pet's best guilt trip story, or picture

I know you've staked out your territory and you're comfortable here, but we have grandkids to consider and we're moving cross country.
tCsosZp.jpg

Our 16 year old cat just had her once a day can of Fancy Feast 2 hours ago. We also leave dry food out so she's not starving. But judging by that pathetic screeching coming from her direction, I'd say she's forgotten she's not due again until dinner tomorrow night. I might almost buy that she needs more based on that sad cry. But her jiggly 13 pound body tells a different story......

I got my current cat when she was about 8 weeks old and clearly malnourished. I brought her home, fed her, ran out to buy more supplies, and when I got back she sat her little butt down, stared up at me and went:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

... for about 30 seconds straight. This was to let me know more food was required. She still does it, but usually can't sustain it as long as that first time.

(Siamese mutt and very mouthy.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter