Your opinions... CM or 'Ohana breakfast?

Cree629

Mouseketeer
We are going in November and taking my mom for the first time. She is most excited about seeing my girls enjoy the Disney "experience," so when I made most of my ADR's I was trying to think about getting ones that would be the most fun/most "Disney."

We have done CM breakfast before, and it was pretty good. I wouldn't say it was a favorite, but the kids enjoyed it. I have never done 'Ohana breakfast and have always wanted to.

We are doing Tusker House another day (so we will see Mickey), but I think my mom would love the whole experience of seeing the Contemporary and the monorail going through, etc. (I doubt we will make it over there at all if we don't have an ADR there).

But, I would love to try 'Ohana's breakfast, and I'm sure she'd like to see the Poly, too. Plus, I think the family-style breakfast will be more relaxing and enjoyable (and likely better tasting!) than the buffet at CM.

I have to decide between the two, though. What are your opinions of the two?

If you have opinions on Akershus, I'd love to hear those, too. We will be going there on our Epcot day, but I can't decide between breakfast/lunch/dinner (did dinner there once; it was okay).

Thanks!

We've done both and had great times at both. I prefer O'hana simply because you don't have to get up to get more food, you get to see the beautiful lake and it seemed more peaceful.

I like 'Ohana much more. IMO, it has much better food and great characters (I have a Stitch fan in the family).

Ohana has such a wonderful selection of food, plus I just heard that they have Lilo and Stitch there in the morning for breakfast!:thumbsup2

I have never done Akershus for lunch or dinner but it is a MUST for breakfast every trip. We love it much more than CM and even CRT. It is incredible food, great character interaction, and a beautiful setting. You get a buffet with pastries, berries, yogurt, granola, and cold meats and cheeses. Then, you get hot food brought to you family style: eggs, sausage, bacon, and cheesy potatoes. YUMMY!!!! They will refill it as much as you want, which is a plus for families. Another thing I love about Akershus is that the photo package is included in the price (unlike CM and TH) and it is only 1 dining plan credit (unlike CRT) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter