• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yOUR OPINION PLEASE

misricsmith

Zoie, Owen and Kyle's Mom
ok SO I am like most
AAA member, trying to get the best deal, family of 5
13, 5 , and 2
can I get a villa cheaper with discount or am I limited to the cabins, or best to get 2 rooms in pop.
still on the fence for the DDP
I want the most room would like all you options...
and why!
thanks hope to travel end of Aug...

IMHO I'd rather get two rooms at POP then one room at a deluxe. I like having two bathrooms plus when I priced it last summer it was cheaper. That way we two televisions and we could have some privacy.

Hi, You can sometimes get a discount on the Saratoga Springs Villas.If your child will be 2 at time of travel you could do a studio or a 1 bedroom depending on your budget?? You may also want to look at the RENT board under DVC?? The DVC villas are wonderful for that EXTRA space. A 1 bedroom would include a FULL kitchen and a washer/dryer. We are DVC members and also a family of 5,since my children are older we now get a 2- bedroom when we all visit WDW together. Good Luck! Joan

Go with the cabins. You'll love them & with a 2 year old you'll appreciate the back room w/ TV for some quiet time and a full blown kitchen (not that you'll be cooking ;)). There's also a ton to do in ft wilderness from the campfires/singalong w/chip & dale/movies to visiting the stables, checking out the two stores, the sandy beach area and not to be forgotten - the hoop-de-do-review.

FOr comparison sake - I've stayed in the cabins with 2 adults, a 16yo, 9yo & 2 yo. It was perfect right up until we were evacuated over to POR for a hurricane.... which was nice too, but I missed the space, solitude and fridge of the cabin LOL.

You also could do Port Orleans. They have rooms for 5 by using a trundle bed that pulls from underneath one of the doubles. It would be perfect for your youngest and it is cheaper than 2 rooms at a value. The pool there is awesome with a great slide for the kids and the resort is beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter