Your Opinion Please - Narcoossee's or Flying Fish?

sly1971

Earning My Ears
We are torn and would like some feedback. Should our party of 7 have dinner at Narcoossee's or the Flying Fish Cafe? Both are signature dining experiences and both feature seafood. Or should we eat at both? HELP!

Haven't been to Narcoosee's in 10 years (and that time our meal and service was so horrendous, they comped the entire bill including beverages) but we love Flying Fish...most recently had a great dinner there sept 09. I am willing to try Narcoosee's again, though the reviews I see are definitely inconsistent.

Thinking not just about the food- what would appeal to your group more? fireworks view at narcoosees, or enjoying the boardwalk action before and after Flying Fish?

We are torn and would like some feedback. Should our party of 7 have dinner at Narcoossee's or the Flying Fish Cafe? Both are signature dining experiences and both feature seafood. Or should we eat at both? HELP!

We were at both the week before Memorial Day. We liked Narcoossee's very much. Good food, good service and quiet for a Disney restaurant. Flying Fish was very pretty and the service was wonderful; however, we were disappointed in the food. My husband had the signature potato wrapped fish and I had scallops. The fish seemed very bland and my scallops were small in size. The scallops had some sort of green pea side dish which was very unappetizing. Next time we go we plan to do Narcoossee's again, but we will skip the Flying Fish.

We have never been to Flying Fish, but I can tell you that our dinner at Narcoossee's last year was one of best meals and service the entire trip (and we went Deluxe)!

That said, I say try both if you have the dining credits to use. That's what we plan on doing next time we go DxDP.

Good luck on your decision. I don't think you can go wrong.

We ate at Narcoosees Memorial weekend also, but it was our worst meal that week. The Wave was our favorite that trip. I'd try the Flying Fish. Good luck !

We ate at Flying Fish 2 weeks ago and it was okay not super great but not bad. DH liked his steak but probably not more then the one at Le Cellier. desserts were not that great- beautiful but his was tiny-Napolean and mine was not good- peaches. We actually enjoyed the food at the Castle more. We have not been to Nacoossees so I can not compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter