Your kid projectile vomits on the bus...

Panic....and then shout "the trip is ruined!!!!!"

J/K... ;)

Take him/her immediately back to the resort and pray that no one else in our party (or on the bus for that matter) gets ill too. Nothing like vomiting on vacation.

From experience, go back to the hotel and assess the situation. My son did this on our first trip. He was 10 months old and he’d been ravenous that morning and had a lot of formula. I just figured it was too much. He was in the ergo carrier so he got me real good. Just a bit on dd’s jeans and her hand. I bought myself a new shirt once we got to the park and since I used every wipe I had to clean up so none of it would get on the seats, we went to the bathroom to clean up and change and then to the baby center to get some wipes. He was his old self again immediately so we went on with our day.

But it was not that he had over eaten. He had a bug. He was fine after that; but I found out when both dd and I got it. We lost about half of our trip. If we’d gone back we probably could have cleaned up much better and maybe she and I would not have gotten sick.

I could tell from our experience a lot of people puke at Disney. We were in MK again when I realized I was sick. We’d had a great breakfast at Chef Mickey’s and I was fine until we walked into the park. We hadn’t been there 10 minutes when I started to feel awful. Toontown was still around then so I sat with my son while my daughter played in Donald’s boat. When I realized I was sick I made a bee line for a garbage can, but you can’t really get your head in those cans with just the swinging door so it was obvious I was puking. No one even batted an eye. We left after that and didn’t make it out for a while because my daughter came down with it that night. Thankfully we have had 3 illness free trips since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter