your ideas for an "Inspector Gadget" themed attraction

disneymagic10000

Earning My Ears
Though I already asked this in the Teen Disney section, the Community Board section, and the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies section, but what would be your ideas for an "Inspector Gadget" themed attraction at Disney World and / or at Disneyland (based on the "Inspector Gadget" television cartoon series, the "Inspector Gadget" film with Mathew Broderick, and the "Inspector Gadget 2" film with French Stewart)?

Mine would have to be a Gadgetmobile ride similar to Rock 'n' Roller Coaster starring Areosmith at either Magic Kingdom or Epcot, as well as having Inspector Gadget, Dr. Claw, and the Gadgetmobile as meetable characters next to the Gadgetmobile ride at either Magic Kingdom or Epcot.

disneymagic10000

P.S. The Gadgetmobile ride model and the Gadgetmobile meetable character is going to be modeled after the Gadgetmobile from the first "Inspector Gadget" with Mathew Broderick. And the Dr. Claw meetable character is going to be modeled after Sanford Scolex.

disneymagic10000

P.S. Sorry if this is off topic.

I like rockin roller coaster but I think you should feel like you just became one of the inspectors gadgets. It has to be unexpected because inspector gadget is always unexpected. You never know what's going to happen. Sometimes his gadgets wouldn't work right or the dog would solve the crime. I would say the base of the ride would be like in the haunted hotel the cart moves and goes onto another conveyance?? so it would be like a multisensory ride. The leading story would be that inspector gadget needs your help and you are the gadget he's been missing all these years. It would probably start off with a roller coaster like track where you slowly go backwards or get "wound up" like one of his springs, but you are in the dark, it would be like you are being loaded into his gadget arm or something... Then, instead of falling like a rollercoaster would its more like you get flung (unexpected like the movie) out into daylight and get moved to another conveyance and shoot up in the air to spring back down and get flung around. It would be like a mix of all kinds if rides thrown into one and all the different moving and whirring parts would be like you ARE a part of inspectors gadgets. Of course you help them defeat the enemy and everyone thanks you for your help and bravery. Maybe the enemies would change or the ride could have several versions that rotate so you never know what's going to happen. Gotta have a helicopter hat somewhere. It would be easier to explain if I drew it. The gift shop would have all sorts of cool gadgets that really worked. Like the kids section would have a multi tool that had a multicolored crayon with a flashlight maybe a screwdriver and a beltclip/compass.... All the ideas!! I used to watch inspector gadget. If disney was serious about this I would be willing to help design it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter