Your going again... You just went

Lynzer4

DIS Veteran
Can anyone else relate! I will admit I've been to Disney more in the past year then I've had in the last 5 but I knew I was going on two trips for sure so I planned ahead and got an AP. I figured while I have it I need to get my "money" worth. So within an AP year I will have gone 4 times (maybe 5!)!

I went in September for a week with my nephew and that is when I got my AP. My good friend lives in Orlando and we planned to do the Disney princess run so I knew I would be back I Feb. it just so happened that my new job does our annual conference at Disney and it was the same week. Add on that my aunt wanted to take her grandkids and decided since I (and my mom who was going with me) would be there already she would plan that week also.

I also have a little cousin and I took her sister on a trip when she turned 13 and she turned 13 yesterday and so its her turn so we are going for 4 days in June!

And since I have the AP and a good friend in Orlando one last use before it expires in September is needed so we are hitting a few days at the end of August ( and so I can see all the new stuff and hopefully ROL)

Yes I know it's lot for someone that lives in the Midwest but it's my money and choice of vacation. Why do people need to give me their opinion. Yes I love Disney and I enjoy going. Yes I've been many times and it still fun. Yes I go other places too.

Figured if anyone understood it would be my Dispeople!

Yes I know it's lot for someone that lives in the Midwest but it's my money and choice of vacation.
And that's really all that matters. Every person who's ever told me I go to Disney too much is the same person who's booking the same rental in New England every year. They just don't see that.

When people say that to me my answer is "Yep." Then I walk away. My vacation. My money. My choice. My business.

My hubby and I are going BY OURSELVES in July. When I asked my Mom if she would keep the kids for the long weekend, she said, "don't you guys wanna go anywhere else!?" Then, this week, she sent me a text about some trip to National Parks. No thanks.

I don't get it when people say this stuff.

If they want to pay for my vacation they get to say where I go. Since I pay for it, I decide. And so off to Disney we go!

I honestly feel a little bad for them. If they don't get it, they haven't been or if they went they somehow didn't get addicted... Their loss.

Yep - hear every time we tell people where we are going on vacation. It is my DHs overtime that mostly pays so he gets to choose. He always chooses Disney(not that I mind a bit!)

Get is all the time..
DH and I have gone Jan, Feb, April and going again in 2 weeks.
Funny thing, I don't say that to someone when they tell me they are going to the beach again.
No idea why that is the response from so many
I just say yep, we sure are.

Whatever you do, don't defend your choices. Unless you owe this person money, it really isn't any of their business. By explaining yourself you give them power. Just raise an eyebrow, give them "the look" and then change the subject.

Used to get it all the time in my office. My co- worker just got back with her family form their first trip (which we helped them plan.) The first day I got a text that simply said - I totally get it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter