Your favorite WDW resort!

Port Orleans French Quarter because it looks just like the real French Quarter and its quiet:)

Hi!:wave2:
My family and I have stayed at All Star Music, All Star Movies, Fort Wilderness Lodge, Port Orleans Riverside, and Pop Century. We really like all of them but I wasn't a huge fan of WL because you were SOOO far away from everything! :crazy2: It was really aggravating! But I kind of like POR more than PC because it just seemed more outdoorsy... :confused3 Also, I liked POR's food court! Seems kind of odd.. but oh well:rolleyes1 And the All Star resorts were great also, it's just been such a long time since we stayed there; I've forgotten it for the most part. But I really liked ASMusic' s pool and games.

Although I've never stayed here, I've ALWAYS wanted to stay at the Polynesian Resort or the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I've been in the Poly and oh my goodness, it smells SO good in there!!:cloud9: They had so many tropical flowers in there.. Ahhhh..

I've seen many pictures of AKL and it looked so interesting! They lobby was so well themed! It was so pretty!! And I think if you get a good enough room, you can watch the "safari" animals from your balcony or window!!:eek: It sounds awesome!

Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Lodge are my two favorites. Nothing cooler than waking up with the African Safari right outside your window:)

I love Saratoga Springs<3 we're staying at Old Key West this upcoming trip, I'm so excited to stay there! Walking distance from the Half Marathon start line?! Yes please! ;)

The Boardwalk and AKL are my two favorites! We're staying at the Port Orleans French Quarters 1/2 the time and the other 1/2 at AKL on our next trip this spring!! Stoked. :tinker:

The Grand Floridian is my favorite. It is so elegant.

My top three are:
1. Animal Kingdom Lodge
2. I've never stayed there but I love the look of the Contemporary
3. The Polynesian

I'm a fan of Coronado Springs. And though I haven't stayed at them...I really love Art of Animation and AKL.

My favorite is the polynesian :banana: because i love the pool, and the music that they play under the water :cool1: and all the stores, and just the setting of the place :goodvibes and in the middle of the day they give out FREE cookies in the lobby! ::yes::

Mine is the Poly by FAR-I like the Grand Floridian too, and Port Orleans Riverside although definitely not as much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter