Your Favorite Way to Make Your Stroller Easy to Recognize?

DentalDana2

Mouseketeer
It's been 3.5yrs since our last trip to the world. Last visit we had our double stroller and printed out two papers with our last name in large, bold letters and had DH laminate them at work. We punched holes in them and attached one behind each child using zip ties around the stroller handles. It worked so-so because the paper was thin and eventually the zip ties ripped through the paper (it was also thin lamination plastic). This trip, we'll only have a single stroller and I'm leaning towards putting a brightly colored bandana to spot it and a luggage tag to have our info on it.

What have you done that you'd do again for stroller spotting/identification?

I found some bright colored wide ribbon and made a large bow that I put on the handle. The color attracted my attention and gave me something to scan for at stroller parking.

Someone in the stroller theft thread that is going on now mentioned attaching glow bracelets to the handles for night time. I really liked that idea, especially for after leaving fantasmic.

Sent from my phone using DISBoards Ap, please excuse any typos and autocorrect mistakes.

I saw in one of the "unusual item" threads that someone bought a strand of mini-led lights (battery operated) and I snagged a set. I thought that was such a cool idea for the night time. :-D

We travel with 2 singles. Each one has a laminated license plate (from the DIS creative community thread). I also take a spool of Disney ribbon and cut it into 12"(ish) strips, then tied them up and down the handles of each stroller.

We wrapped neon colored pipe cleaners around the (black) handles of our stroller. We could spot it very easily from a distance in any direction when it was in a huge mass of strollers.

I sewed custom seat pads for our black double umbrella out of a bright turquoise fabric. We also have organizer/cupholder thingies from Munchkin that are brightly coloured and CityGrips on the handle bars.

We get balloons right when we walk into magic kingdom and that makes it easy to spot. and we do put glow sticks on them at night as well. have a good trip! xo

For memorial day weekend I tied a custom made sign to our strollers with curling ribbon. I used red white and blue ribbon. Was very easy to spot and never had to search for our strollers.

We rented a stroller (city mini) and I knew there would be tons! The rental company made us a name tag (on the bottom near the break). But I made these little tags to put on the sun shades!
418155_10151355403375214_2055491104_n.jpg

We never had an issue. Not that our tags were so easily recognizable - but once we had a bag on the back too it was pretty easy to tell.

I made a sign on some reflective star card stock that reads "My other stroller is the Millenium Falcon" that I have tied to the back of the stroller. TSA always gets a kick out of it.

Lots of brightly colored metallic curling ribbon tied to the handles....doesn't matter if it gets wet and it stays on tight...you have to cut it off....so it might deter a thief ad well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We tied a red bandana to the handles. The bright color was was to spot.

There will be tons of strollers with bandanas and balloons, so I wouldn't go that route. Besides, no balloons at AK allowed.

I do see lights on the strollers and love them! I never remember it though until we are there. I see customer covers (shades, seats, etc) all the time and love that too, but I can't sew. What I have used are padded neon luggage handle covers. I've never seen anyone else with them and it has always stood out for me.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter