Your Favorite Stroller Accessory

Don't forget to take EXTRA BATTERIES for your strollers fans. I don't think we changed them every day, but I do know we changed them a couple times throughout the week. And we also only ran the fan while he was sleeping. If we had it on while he was awake he would grab it and stop it which is not good for the motor. So if you plan on using it more you will need more batteries. You don't want to have to pay Disney prices for batteries in the parks!

I cannot comment on the mickey fans, but I also purchased the One Step Ahead fan and thought it was fairly weak. I found this fan on eBay and it has a much stronger breeze.

Thanks Staci,

What is the fan's name and where can I purchase them?

Mare

We bought a Mickey fan on our last WDW vacation and loved it... However, it soaks up the batteries like a sponge, so bring extra with you... Living in Atlanta, we still find ourselves using it when we're out during the summer... A small negative is it can be "top heavy", so make sure it's clipped onto your stroller tightly, or it will fall over.....

::MickeyMo DD ::MinnieMo ME :cheer2: DD8 :dumbo: DS3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter